CAlling all physicists to the rescue... Watch

This discussion is closed.
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
OK...so if there was no commutator then the current will alternate...amd the spinning thing would go up the vertical and then down the same way instead of spinning around?

Also am i right so assume that if they ask about generators...i used the FRHR, because the magnets induce the current, and it its a motor it would be the LHR
The way to remember whether you use the Right hand rule or the Left hand rule is using this hilarious joke: Gene"RIGHT"or ...hahahaha...
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
The way to remember whether you use the Right hand rule or the Left hand rule is using this hilarious joke: Gene"RIGHT"or ...hahahaha...
lol...thats acually quite good.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A City of London School Girl...yeah 5 years means a life time...but its gone by so quick, and you really dont appreciate it till its gone. The prospect of never being a tiffin girl again is quite sad...now im a city girl lol, which probably suits me much better than town girl.

What you doing and where are you going for uni.

G...i just got 100% on the electromagnetic BBC bitesize test, i know it means nothing, but im ecstatic....lol...
City of London Freemans?? Is it the same one?? Nice skl...

I know...for me the last 7 years have gone so quickly..i don't know where the time flies...seems like only recently i was in yr 7 getting pushed around by the dreaded sixth form

I'm doing bio, maths and physics A2s atm....ponly 5 more exams left..!!!! If i get my grades...i'm gonna be studying law at Cambridge....hopefully....

Well done on the test!! Physics is one of those subjects that once you get it..you've got it.....get me???

G
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
City of London Freemans?? Is it the same one?? Nice skl...

I know...for me the last 7 years have gone so quickly..i don't know where the time flies...seems like only recently i was in yr 7 getting pushed around by the dreaded sixth form

I'm doing bio, maths and physics A2s atm....ponly 5 more exams left..!!!! If i get my grades...i'm gonna be studying law at Cambridge....hopefully....

Well done on the test!! Physics is one of those subjects that once you get it..you've got it.....get me???

G
No everyone seems to assume its CLS Freemens...its actually the girls school in barbican.

Time is a *****...i finding it difficult to grapple with the fact that im growing and im actually 16...get over it lol...

I hope for the best in your exams...and hope you get in...you must be a smart one to get into cam to do law.

And yes i get you about physics...i think its strange how i love it and hate it!
Anyway...all the best im off to suffer...

ill be back though! HEHEHEHE
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No everyone seems to assume its CLS Freemens...its actually the girls school in barbican.

Time is a *****...i finding it difficult to grapple with the fact that im growing and im actually 16...get over it lol...

I hope for the best in your exams...and hope you get in...you must be a smart one to get into cam to do law.

And yes i get you about physics...i think its strange how i love it and hate it!
Anyway...all the best im off to suffer...

ill be back though! HEHEHEHE
Lol...gd luck to you as well.....have you any idea about what you're gonna do at uni as of yet?? What subjects are you doing?

G
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1525)
79.26%
Leave (399)
20.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed