Someone Talk Watch

This discussion is closed.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
Sweden (although it sounds better when you say sveeeden) followed by Greece. Twas' V.nice and I got V.drunk almost every day.

I would however recommend people avoid a drink called "Raychy". I nearly killed me (twice)
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*sighs deeply and hands Leekey a large cup of steeming coffee and a random croissant for the sake of it*
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hello leekey..welcome back...i don't think we've ever met...the name's CR...anyway..egan do u have any hot chocolate like u did last weekend..i'm a bit under the weather and could use a steaming hot cup right now...

CR
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
egan do u have any hot chocolate like u did last weekend..i'm a bit under the weather and could use a steaming hot cup right now...
Another of egan's speciallity hot chocolate coming right up! *passes it over adding an extra swirl of cream on as she does so*...*while CR sips egan pulls up a bath tub, fills it with cold water and sit's happily in it*...
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Another of egan's speciallity hot chocolate coming right up! *passes it over adding an extra swirl of cream on as she does so*...*while CR sips egan pulls up a bath tub, fills it with cold water and sit's happily in it*...
thank you so much...i feel much better...hows the cold bath...must be very hot there to do somehthing so desporate like that..or u might just like cold baths..(also where did the bath tub come from haha)

CR
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well I have a couple of spare ones lying around- you know- just in case!

Word Equation explaning cold bath-

Egan + heat -----goes to----> steaming Egan + general skankiness
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Egan + heat -----goes to----> steaming Egan + general skankiness
haha..very nicely done...i understand completely haha

CR
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed