Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Potentially moving to Leeds to study to this year, Im Looking At Leodis & Central Vi Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I am have had a very indecisive 2015, not knowing where to move to do my studies but now I think I have finally found where I want to go. Leeds!

Now, I dont have much knowledge Leeds or the best area's. But I have been looking at area's that like Leodis & Central Village, very nice area's and definitely very studenty.I think its time to start looking around for a property that is reasonably priced and a nice place to live!

Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, who else is moving to Leeds this year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliehancock50)
    I am have had a very indecisive 2015, not knowing where to move to do my studies but now I think I have finally found where I want to go. Leeds!

Now, I dont have much knowledge Leeds or the best area's. But I have been looking at area's that like Leodis & Central Village, very nice area's and definitely very studenty.I think its time to start looking around for a property that is reasonably priced and a nice place to live!

Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, who else is moving to Leeds this year!
    Yay!! Leeds is a great city and Leeds Uni is a great place to study! ^-^
    Leodis and CV are both great places, and there are plenty more that are like them What exactly are you looking for? Self-catered/Catered? Off- or on-campus? En-suite or shared rooms? It would be easier to provide you with recommendations if you mention a criteria xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.