• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    That's so nice of you
    The heart wants what the heart wants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dopesmoker)
    I clicked yes. From your previous posts I have seen you come across as conceited / think you know more than you do.
    That's because I do know more than most users, duh.

Judging from you username I can tell I know more about health than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    It's not that I don't believe in equal rights for women, I believe in equal rights for everyone. But deffo the latter, I find some feminists to be so damn arrogant, rude and misandristic that I cannot stand them.
    Same here! I also feel like they don't like to some traditions that aren't necessarily against them, e.g. females wanting to be bishops but that's just my opinion. Also they just complain about literally everything! They talk about how they are discriminated in Britain (which is somewhat true) but they don't realise how fortunate they are and that really they should be fighting for women's rights in other less fortunate countries. But thats just me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblewrap167)
    Same here! I also feel like they don't like to some traditions that aren't necessarily against them, e.g. females wanting to be bishops but that's just my opinion. Also they just complain about literally everything! They talk about how they are discriminated in Britain (which is somewhat true) but they don't realise how fortunate they are and that really they should be fighting for women's rights in other less fortunate countries. But thats just me.
    You literally mirrored my opinion. There of course are some minor issues regarding equality in first world countries. But in third world countries these issues are far greater. In developing nations I would wholeheartedly support feminism, but in the first world it is relatively redundant as there is very little to gain. Its the whole 'patriarchy' and 'cis white male' thing that angers me.

Alluding to your female bishops point, that isn't really meant to be a feminist issue, it should be religious one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    No-one is better than Awesome, do you hear me?
    Awesome Genius
    Definitely agree with these comments

ReputationRep:
    Never come across you lol, so my opinion would be invalid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Definitely agree with these comments
    This calls for war...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    Never come across you lol, so my opinion would be invalid.
    You repped me earlier in another thread :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    You repped me earlier in another thread :mmm:
    Haha oops, sorry I didn't remember

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.