Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have offers from UCL in International Public Policy MSc and Democracy & Comparative Politics MSc...and from KCL in International Relations MA. I am not sure which I should take (I would probably take the IPP at UCL over the Comparative Politics), because though UCL is highly ranked I don't see it talked about much in relation to International Politics/Relations-type degrees. I have heard of King's War Department, but am worried that the school overall is less well-known and well-respected within the UK and abroad. Can anyone offer me advice as to which programmes are most well-regarded?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.