What are your thoughts on the studyblr community?

Watch this thread
indigochild
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Also if ya have one, leave your user
I'm studiesandrecoveries.tumblr.com wadDUP
Neostigmine
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Love it. Though I am always envious of how neat their work is and how beautiful the rooms are. Followed ^_^

I follow premedmotivation.tumblr.com, a bit of biology but lots of pretty study pictures. I also love momentum which lots of people seem to use when they post study pics.
emilyfraser
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I love it, but sometimes I get a bit caught up in stalking everyone's studying methods and stationery collections that I forget to study...
mine is study-or-sleep.tumblr.com if you'd like to follow
& i followed you
acupofgreentea
Badges: 14
Report 6 years ago
I've been seriously considering making one (although the quality of others makes me a tad intimidated) after so many have said how much it helped them. Would you guys reccomend it?
F.borne
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've had a studyblr since I started A levels and it's great. Idk something about the community is so supportive, like if you say you did well they all congratulate you and you do the same, it's really nice. And everyone seems pretty understanding of you if you have anxiety-
Sorry to plug myself here but: study-early.tumblr.com
Clarafehybelle
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by indigochild)
I love studyblr's but they can sometimes be too captivating that you forget to study. I would recommend them to anyone though
Mines studying-scarlet.tumblr.com/
Satanas
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What is studyblr?

Posted from TSR Mobile
molcait
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I LOVE studyblr! Helps me keep organised and makes me feel positive, which in turn, I feel, has a great impact on my mental health (which is always a bonus!)

I am aspiring-medicalstudent.tumblr.com (will follow back on main account: molcait)
molcait
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by acupofgreentea)
I've been seriously considering making one (although the quality of others makes me a tad intimidated) after so many have said how much it helped them. Would you guys reccomend it?
YES! Most definitely! I will recommend studyblr to everyone, the community are all lovely and very supportive; its nice to have that sort of encouragement. It keeps me extra motivated and productive too
jessyjellytot14
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I have a Studygram (on Instagram ). I don't use it much any more though.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Gingerbread101
Clarafehybelle
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My studyblr is http://studying-scarlet.tumblr.com/
I feel the studyblr community has really kept me motivated throughout the year and I have picked up lots of new revision techniques through it
WhiteyBread101
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I love them :love:

Most of mine was reposting pretty pictures, but I think when I go back to uni I'm going to try to start regularly posting my own stuff www.studyallday.tumblr.com
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
this is a thing?
i can't wrap my head around it
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
They make me feel inadequate because my work doesn't compare.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Satanas)
What is studyblr?

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/studyblr

(Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
They make me feel inadequate because my work doesn't compare.
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My notes are pretty plain tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
My notes are pretty plain tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
handwriting is neat and at least you have notes, I rly need to start A2 mocks in 1.5 months :facepalm2: biology is going to take ages.....:lol:
WhiteyBread101
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Name:  20170108_124540.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  525.3 KB
I spend slightly too much time making my notes look pretty and not enough time being productive
prazzyjazzy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Gingerbread101)
Name:  20170108_124540.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  525.3 KB
I spend slightly too much time making my notes look pretty and not enough time being productive
I need to invest in some coloured pens, highlighter makes the ink run sometimes *cri*.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads