Can "ugly" guys pull girls at a club?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Can less than average looking guys pull girls at a club if they show signs of confidence? I was told that at clubs, girls have incredibly high standards so only the best looking guys are able to pull successfully. Is this true?
DK_Boy12
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can less than average looking guys pull girls at a club if they show signs of confidence? I was told that at clubs, girls have incredibly high standards so only the best looking guys are able to pull successfully. Is this true?
Lie.

Ugly guys will have a harder time, true, but it is all a numbers game combined with skill. Approach enough girls, pull the right strings at the right times and eventually it will happen.

Seen it happen: there is this ugly small dude which goes frequently to this club I use to go as well, we even "know" each other as we go there for the same purpose all the time, and he manages to do it sometimes, because he uses the numbers game to the fullest, sometimes even quicker than me as I don't like to approach as much.

Being good looking helps a lot, but can it be done without the looks? Yeah defo
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Definitely. I've seen it happen.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
This is probably the worst environment to operate in if you are below average attractiveness. It's too noisy to exploit your repartee and so it is mainly about physical attraction and, just perhaps, a bit of style and dancing ability. The best chance is probably end of evening desperation and beer goggles but even that's a long shot. Try the pub instead.
jamesthehustler
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
just walk up with a real rolex on one wrist, a solid gold bracelet and necklace set, a couple of stocky gold rings and librally swig from a bottle of gray goose and wear a nice vibrant silk shirt and that should help you out a hell of a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.87%
Okay (109)
29.07%
A bit lacking (139)
37.07%
Not good at all (90)
24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed