Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ocr f583 june 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this thread exists yet, and I thought it would be by time. Share any ideas or suggestions on questions or topics that you think might come up, especially essays, or any questions you might have
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this.

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maphec)
    I don't think this thread exists yet, and I thought it would be by time. Share any ideas or suggestions on questions or topics that you think might come up, especially essays, or any questions you might have
    Do you think the market structures will come up for the essays (15 20 markers)

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got any notes or useful resources on this??

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've put together some videos to prepare students for the F583 exam: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TjjeVn7NLLMvwy. Hope this is helpful!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what examples could be used for this q:

Analyse, using examples, how the number of firms competing in an industry may affect the market equilibrium (15).

Your mark is capped at 9 with no examples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pic)
    does anyone know what examples could be used for this q:

Analyse, using examples, how the number of firms competing in an industry may affect the market equilibrium (15).

Your mark is capped at 9 with no examples
    Maybe it's talking about using oligopoly or one of the other market structure :/

This seems like a very hard question

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wanna get a much quicker response and some amazing resources for Unit F583 or F584. Whatsapp me on 07459131684 so I can add you to the group chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostrider)
    Maybe it's talking about using oligopoly or one of the other market structure :/

This seems like a very hard question

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you just compare like a monopoly with monopolistic competition, i.e. monopolistic is determined by D and S but a monopoly is determined by MC=MR then you just compare the two, like the wages and employment are lower for a monopoly! hope that helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.