Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

27th Jan: What makes you feel #BodyPositive? Watch

Announcements
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    This week on The Surgery, we’re feeling all#BodyPositive, and on Wednesday night at 9pm on BBC Radio 1, we’ll be in the Live Lounge with a live audience talking about all the ways we feel great about ourselves!

We want you to join us - tell us here what makes you love your body! And get on Twitter on Wednesday night tagging in #BodyPositive!

Please note: you can post anonymously in this forum

ReputationRep:
    when i get ionised and lose all my electrons

ReputationRep:
    My body
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    When I look at old photos and compare them to now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    When I look at old photos and compare them to now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think likewise - Facebook keeps on reminding me what I looked like 8 years ago though!

ReputationRep:
    Not being fat.

Being cuddly :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    When I don't get body shamed.

ReputationRep:
    A good suit! The world becomes your oyster.

ReputationRep:
    the jawline I'm developing thanks to a better diet :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I feel good cause I've lost 3 pounds since the beginning of the year.

But I'll feel truly body positive when my body has normal iron levels.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I feel good cause I've lost 3 pounds since the beginning of the year.

But I'll feel truly body positive when my body has normal iron levels.
    Well done Keep going! Do you have a goal at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    Well done Keep going! Do you have a goal at all?
    No haha, just Christmas weight! Although it's my birthday on Monday so I'll be cheeky. A pound or two more, I'm probably at one of the best places with body image I've ever been in.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    No haha, just Christmas weight! Although it's my birthday on Monday so I'll be cheeky. A pound or two more, I'm probably at one of the best places with body image I've ever been in.
    Wicked - nice one. Haha, i know the feeling with the Christmas weight, I felt like I put on SO much weight, thankfully it's gone! HB for Monday though

ReputationRep:
    Been eating waaay too much recently and I'm in danger of hitting 11 stone if I'm not careful... well, I'm just used to being too skinny so a normal form is kinda weird

Maybe I should do some more exercise...?

(Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    This week on The Surgery, we’re feeling all#BodyPositive, and on Wednesday night at 9pm on BBC Radio 1, we’ll be in the Live Lounge with a live audience talking about all the ways we feel great about ourselves!

We want you to join us - tell us here what makes you love your body! And get on Twitter on Wednesday night tagging in #BodyPositive!

Please note: you can post anonymously in this forum
    It may sound silly but rarely wearing makeup helps me to love myself because when I do wear it I feel that I look better and could easily get into the habit of wearing it often but I only wear it when I go out to certain events so that I do not rely on it and I realise that I am beautiful the way I am.

Also wearing a really nice outfit that suits me.

When I eat healthy and see the difference in the mirror
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sadly not been eating healthily/ moving around as much because... well comfort eating, stress and studies
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    That I can be very active and with little effort i can stay in a healthy weight.. But I would like to start going to the gym regularly with summer coming up, and put more weight on.

ReputationRep:
    I've lost a bit of weight and my ass and boobs are sticking out more so can't be bad

ReputationRep:
    dad bod = better cuddles ^_^

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Welcome to the official BBC Radio 1: The Surgery forum. This forum is a chance for you to ask your questions and join the discussion here, you may even get a chance to get involved live on air.

Listen to the show live here

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.