M1 Jan 2016 IAL Model Answers (Edexcel)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kprime2
M1 Official Mark scheme now attached

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Zacken
Nah, missed the time-coordinate of max-velocity from A to max in the sketch. I did from O to max instead. Got 14/g.

Great. Glad that helped. Googledocs is v.easy. What about the merging individual files together?

for question 5 with the inequalities for the range of x, do they have to be inequalities with equal to, or just less/greater than?
Reply 22
Original post by sasrosa
for question 5 with the inequalities for the range of x, do they have to be inequalities with equal to, or just less/greater than?

They have to be with the equal to.
Reply 23
Original post by Zacken
They have to be with the equal to.

okay thank you, I really messed this paper up in a mock today, think I got 66/75 and I usually get 73-75 :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Original post by sasrosa
okay thank you, I really messed this paper up in a mock today, think I got 66/75 and I usually get 73-75 :s-smilie:

It happens. Don't worry. :-)
Does anyone know where I can find this paper??? The one without the model answer under it. Thanks.
Original post by Zacken
It happens. Don't worry. :-)

Do you mind helping me out a little here ? thanks http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4134435&p=65373341#post65373341 Thanks.
Hello guys, I really need your help.
I got 180/200 C34, 200/200 C12 and 89/100 S1 what should I get in M1 to get an A*?
Should I only get 11 marks ( which is a U) so as to reach the 480/600 mark or I should get an E or more in the paper so it could be counted? please help since each of my friends says sth different
Reply 28
Original post by seemawad98
Hello guys, I really need your help.
I got 180/200 C34, 200/200 C12 and 89/100 S1 what should I get in M1 to get an A*?
Should I only get 11 marks ( which is a U) so as to reach the 480/600 mark or I should get an E or more in the paper so it could be counted? please help since each of my friends says sth different

You need 11 UMS in M1.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending