The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Re: What is Keele University like??

Original post by SeanFM
Hey :h:

You may find the Keele University forum more useful for getting replies. Also, if you get the chance and it's feasible, I'd definitely recommend open days / offer holders' days!

Ohh thank you!! :colondollar: is there any chance that I could move this thread to there??
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Ohh thank you!! :colondollar: is there any chance that I could move this thread to there??

It may be worth copying your old post and putting it here, though it's in the right section now :tongue:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
hiya

Keele is a pretty great uni it's campus based with everything in one place, which is one of my favourite parts about studying and living here. I'd definitely recommend an open day visit so you can see for yourself. We have accommodation, 24/7 library, teaching buildings, mini shops and a newsagents, post office, cafes, a pharmacy, GP surgery, an observatory, gym, etc. all within a short walking distance. We also have pretty woods, lakes and fields that look amazing.

The campus feels very safe and us Keelites are friendly students :smile: All of the major supermarkets are nearby and it's very easy to get to big cities like London, Birmingham and Manchester by train.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any more specific questions let me know and I'll try my best to help :smile:

Samera
Third year pharmacy student at Keele :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest