The Student Room Group

Love Surds hate vectors

Basically what the title says. Anyone feel the same/opposite? How is your maths going so far!
Don't mind either, but find vectors incredibly easy compared to surds ,which sometimes I can take more time than needed to with.
Ya know you get a triangle/ish shape and its usually things like "describe the vector OP in terms of a and b" and the harder stuff has ratio's and thingys in it!! And sammmmee!! I see it like algebra too! :biggrin:
Reply 3
GCSE vectors are just weird. I thought they were sort of pointless and hard too. But they were one of my favourite topics in further maths A2 (not that similar to GCSE vectors)
Don't mind either since they're both fairly easy but pretty boring tbh :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by TVIO
GCSE vectors are just weird. I thought they were sort of pointless and hard too. But they were one of my favourite topics in further maths A2 (not that similar to GCSE vectors)

GCSE vectors just look at some of the basic properties of vectors whereas in FM you look at vectors in more detail and actually use them to work things out.

Quick Reply

Latest