The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All of this idiocy just saps sympathy from the economic migrants and their supporters.
I heard about this. I genuinely feel sorry for her because all she did was tell how bad the situation with the migrants is in Germany.
(edited 8 years ago)
Merkel hasn't banned her, she has been banned by facebook for breaking its rules.

They haven't banned her for 'expressing her fears' about Muslim migrants, they've banned her for calling on German men to fight them.

If a Muslim girl in the West had gone on facebook talking about her experiences of Islamophobia and called on Muslim men to fight Westerners to do something about it, she would also have been banned. And I'm sure the threads on here wouldn't have referred to it as "expressing her fears"
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Merkel hasn't banned her, she has been banned by facebook for breaking its rules.

They haven't banned her for 'expressing her fears' about Muslim migrants, they've banned her for calling on German men to fight them.

If a Muslim girl in the West had gone on facebook talking about her experiences of Islamophobia and called on Muslim men to fight Westerners to do something about it, she would also have been banned. And I'm sure the threads on here wouldn't have referred to it as "expressing her fears"

Stop being logical, there is a time and a place for that. Now is the time for knee jerk reactions and faux outrage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She was banned for "hate speech" for God's sake. She has a reason to call German men to protect their women. Germany's being ruined by these backward migrants.

If a Muslim girl in the West had gone on facebook talking about her experiences of Islamophobia and called on Muslim men to fight Westerners to do something about it, she would also have been banned.

You have an active imagination..........

this ^^
Reply 9

She isn't calling on men to fight. You make it sound like she is some sort of violent agitator. Do you not think she deserves better protection? Do you not think she has a right to walk the street in Western style clothes without verbal abuse, threats and intimidation etc? She's asking for German blokes to protect women from the behaviour of these misogynist reprobates who think it's okay to frighten women and treat them like dirt. It seems the voice of a white German girl doesn't count. If the immigrants repay their host country with such cowardly ungentlemanly behaviour they deserve punishment and deportation. But the EU has a big political agenda and it's willing to sacrifice it's own culture and even it's women to achieve it. Merkel should be tried for treason. She has overturned a way of life and doesn't give a hoot because she's a federationist eurocrat. The 16 year old is precisely who you should be taking notice of, not news media or politicians. No one really gives a crap do they? Take the horrors of the thousands of Yazidi girls enslaved and brutalised daily, no one in the West cares enough about them and the whole moral imperative to protect the vulnerable from evil men. The moral decline of the West and the weakness of it's men to take action against a growing evil. The mind boggles at the apathy and tired liberal clichés that open the door and accept that it's never the immigrants fault. It must be the West's fault for failing to integrate them! It's all very irrational and shameful.
Reply 10
Original post by simon_g
bloody sexist. why it would be men who fight them, and not men AND women?
yeah, i see equal rights my arse!

Is that all you have to say about what she said. You know she isn't a sexist because she cares about the safety of women and made it clear that she is not running down women! Whose side are you on?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by DiddyDec
Stop being logical, there is a time and a place for that. Now is the time for knee jerk reactions and faux outrage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's not being logical. It's not faux outrage and it's certainly not a knee jerk reaction. It couldn't be more valid. What do you suggest - do nothing I suppose? Yeah brilliant mate. That'll solve it won't it? Try putting yourself in her shoes. How would you like your neighbourhood to become like hers? Would you like your sister to be in her situation would ya? Grow up and man up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Do you agree with the message in this video?

This video doesn't endorse violence but it calls on men to stand up to oppose misogyny in society and treating women as whores.
Someone should tell Milo about this!
She is being censored, much like many who have expressed outrage and disapproval of the recent immigrant influx.

Sargon of Akkad, a rather non-PC YouTuber, even let us know that he is under surveillance and he has to really pick his words.

Blame Merkel, blame Europe, blame Liberalism.
Do you agree with the message in this video?

This video doesn't endorse violence but it calls on men to stand up to oppose misogyny in society and treating women as whores.

It's cringeworthy and, much like most Feminist propaganda, only focused on one side: women and their issues.

#DearDaddy, to me, is just another #HeForShe... and it's getting rather pathetic.

lol if this is true.

When someone made a thread about her video, I said she's a dumb kid and she should leave the angry and hateful opinions and videos to the adults. Looks like someone agreed with me :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Marco1
Is that all you have to say about what she said. You know she isn't a sexist because she cares about the safety of women and made it clear that she is not running down women! Whose side are you on?

Ja, ja, ja... she still want the Herman to do her dirty job, because "they have to protect women"
Reply 18
Original post by simon_g
Ja, ja, ja... she still want the Herman to do her dirty job, because "they have to protect women"

Elucidate your point in English as you're unintelligible. Are you saying men shouldn't be expected to stick up for women who are threatened by misogynistic cowardly pricks? If so I think you need to learn some basic morals about doing what is right in a given everyday situation.

Original post by DiddyDec

Posted from TSR Mobile

These two posts sum up my thoughts well.

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
She was banned for "hate speech" for God's sake. She has a reason to call German men to protect their women. Germany's being ruined by these backward migrants.

Is it?. Germany has dealt with high numbers of immigrants before and is still standing strong. What gives you the impression the entire country is being ruined by the actions of a minority of migrants?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending