Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German teenager banned from FB for expressing her fears about Muslim migrants. Watch

• Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Germany will celebrate the day she retires.
    Why would it? Her handling of this issue has been very poor, but there's a reason she won in 2013 with a result close to actually attaining a majority.

ReputationRep:
    She was banned for "hate speech" for God's sake. She has a reason to call German men to protect their women. Germany's being ruined by these backward migrants.
    Because telling people to fight all migrants is exactly the same as what you've just said.

FWIW, I'm in Berlin and I have a friend, who knows a whole network of people throughout NRW, and none of those places have been 'ruined'. I'm not denying that there is a huge problem with rising crime, in particular sexual crime, but to say Germany's being ruined is a tad melodramatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Why would it? Her handling of this issue has been very poor, but there's a reason she won in 2013 with a result close to actually attaining a majority.
    Don't you know her whole time as Chancellor, and indeed her whole political career, means nothing now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    Because telling people to fight all migrants is exactly the same as what you've just said.

FWIW, I'm in Berlin and I have a friend, who knows a whole network of people throughout NRW, and none of those places have been 'ruined'. I'm not denying that there is a huge problem with rising crime, in particular sexual crime, but to say Germany's being ruined is a tad melodramatic.
    Berlin has had the least number of incidents..

It's not going to be the same again if you want me to rephrase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Letting 1.1 million migrants in unchecked isn't going to leave the minds of German voters anytime soon..

ReputationRep:

She said she has a friend who knows a lot of people in NRW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    She said she has a friend who knows a lot of people in NRW
    I have family and friends in NRW who have confirmed what reports are saying though..

If Germany doesn't kick out the ones who don't want to integrate then they're ruined.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Letting 1.1 million migrants in unchecked isn't going to leave the minds of German voters anytime soon..
    It won't leave a lot of their minds yeah. Not enough to see her ousted should she run for another election. The people who will hold onto this have flocked (According to the polls) to fringe far right parties such as AfD who most certainly will not win more seats than the two major parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    I'm a little suspicious about the text, it reads like something pre-prepared by far right groups.
    Probably the same type that complain about men sticking up for women's right not to be sexually harassed as "white knights"

ReputationRep:
    No-one, not TSR, Twitter, nor Facebook, can suppress the growing disquiet among Westerners concerning mass inter-civilisational immigration

ReputationRep:
    good stuff

ReputationRep:

Did you miss where I said I know people scattered throughout Nordrhein-Westfalen? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Probably the same type that complain about men sticking up for women's right not to be sexually harassed as "white knights"
    The same people that scream about immigrants attacking 'their' women but want to send Emma Watson to a group of people they believe are all dangerous

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.