Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

OCR MEI D1 How was it for u? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrr hated it! didnt finish looks like i messed it up for the 3rd time, no A for me now how did all of u find it...any1 grab the paper after, need to check a few things.

Jay

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was hard, i totally ran out of time, didnt get the paper but can remember sum of the questions, just dont know the answers! i liked the one where we had to apply the algorithm on the insert whcih also happened to be the one with the least marks, probably cos it was easier lol

ReputationRep:
    the paper was very hard, i need a D in it to get an A overall, really hope i have

ReputationRep:
    any1 get the answer to the simulation last few parts. The table was weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay9386)
    any1 get the answer to the simulation last few parts. The table was weird
    what was the answe for that cuz i think i got it wrong, paper was hard man speical the first question.

ReputationRep:
    lol not just the first question the whole bloody thing! i did 1 part 1 tho

ReputationRep:
    it was so hard, but as long as we have all found it hard the grade boundairies might be lower!! * hopes * i need a B for uni but i really wanted an A cos ive worked my arse off for P3 and i will probably do better in that than in D1!!!!

ReputationRep:
    june 03 it was 39/60 for an A i reckon that was harder so it mite be around 37ish for an A

ReputationRep:
    Some parts were quite tricky, but it was nowhere near as bad as Jan 04. The linear programming question was nice and the critical path analysis wasn't too bad.

I got quite confused on the last part of the simulation question though, I think I might have messed that up.

Hopefully I've done better than last time. I'd be happy with a B

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone finish cuz no1 in my school did.

ReputationRep:
    how many equation did u get for linear prog i got 2 main equation one for price and one for weight what did u ppl get

ReputationRep:
    I just about finished but that was because I had half given up. I've always found maths modules quite tight for time though, in comparison to other subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nemesis420)
    how many equation did u get for linear prog i got 2 main equation one for price and one for weight what did u ppl get
    ye i got 2 equations i got the answer to by 40 odd cars and like 20 lorries cant remember the exact profit

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe this paper! I got 75/100 on it, boundaries must have been really really low as i only answered a few questions.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.