Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When did you have your first kiss? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Had mine when I was 15.

Still waiting for mine too

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17. Never kissed...Probably never will. I am however, accepting donations.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Another one of these threads....

ReputationRep:
    About 11/12
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Friday the 4th of April, 2014. Around 1:20 pm.

ReputationRep:
    FFS. FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME!!!!
    You will be kissed when the universe says "OP will be kissed". or you might not ever be kissed. :/
    and before I get told I didn't answer the question....

I was kissed when I was expulsed from my mother's womb.
    At the hospital.
    It was spontaneous, and I started crying because the doctor hit my ass afterwards...

ReputationRep:
    September 2008, with the only girl I will probably ever date in my life.

(I'm gay, I've known for a while (thought I was bi in 2011, then actually realised by about 2013 that I'm gay), but I am homoflexible - if the right girl comes along, I'd be an idiot to say no!)

I was 17, I still am 17.
    It was on a train.
    It wasn't spontaneous
    He wasn't my boyfriend, this guy started talking to me. He asked me if I had a boyfriend, I said no and that I had never kissed before. Then he asked me if I wanted to kiss him so I did. It was such a big mistake because I also ended up giving my first blow job in the same day. It was such a bad day full of big mistakes. I hate myself.

ReputationRep:
    18, it was nice, she's gone now, I probably shouldn't talk about it or I'll get all emotional again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    September 2008, with the only girl I will probably ever date in my life.

(I'm gay, I've known for a while (thought I was bi in 2011, then actually realised by about 2013 that I'm gay), but I am homoflexible - if the right girl comes along, I'd be an idiot to say no!)
    Homoflexible. That's new.

ReputationRep:
    I was 20!
    I put it off for a while when I was younger because I wasn't sure about my sexuality and then I got nervous because I hadn't done it and I didn't want to be a disappointment!
    I am still with the lovely lady I first kissed, it was in her bed at like 5am after a work house party of sorts! We were lying face to face for hours before she even tried, she had told me she wanted to kiss me and I didn't respond, but when she finally kissed me a while after that I pushed her away right away as I wanted to tell her that I hadn't kissed anyone before, she didn't care and we spent the next few hours kissing!
    She recently moved 150 miles away for Uni so I have to drive to see her a lot but I love her to pieces and I wouldn't change our first kiss for anything, I really am glad I waited!

ReputationRep:
    Aged c.10, in a store cupboard, during a game of spin the bottle, with my school mega-crush. Heaven

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.