savvasv
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, I applied to LCF for 2 BA courses, Fashion Design Technology: Menswear & Fashion Design and Development.. Sent of my UCAS at the start of December and was then asked to upload work online for both courses but I haven't heard anything since then.

Wondering if anyone else has applied and been asked to go to interviews yet?
Danny V
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by savvasv)
Hey guys, I applied to LCF for 2 BA courses, Fashion Design Technology: Menswear & Fashion Design and Development.. Sent of my UCAS at the start of December and was then asked to upload work online for both courses but I haven't heard anything since then.

Hi! I've applied for the Womenswear technology and design & development course too. I rang them up and they said interviews start in Feb so should hear from them in the next week or so.
savvasv
Rep:
?
(Original post by Danny V)
Hi! I've applied for the Womenswear technology and design & development course too. I rang them up and they said interviews start in Feb so should hear from them in the next week or so.
OK thanks, good luck !
Danny V
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OK thanks, good luck !
You too! Let me know how it all goes
savvasv
Rep:
?
(Original post by Danny V)
You too! Let me know how it all goes
Received an email a few hours ago with an invite to an interview for the Menswear course, still waiting on the other design course.
Have you heard anything back yet?
Danny V
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Received an email a few hours ago with an invite to an interview for the Menswear course, still waiting on the other design course.
Yes, I heard back from the design and development course this evening! Got an interview on the 22nd. Just waiting for the other one
EmilyTatford
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello all,Just posting as I'm a current final year LCF Fashion Management student and am restarting a lifestyle blog, on my journey and experience within uni and thought I'd post it here for anyone who wants some insider info of LCF/fashion student life.

http://theworldbyemily.blogspot.co.uk/

Feel free to ask any questions about uni life on my blog as I'm mid updating it and will be happy to post about anything beneficial to you all!
i.am.callie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had my interview last friday (5th of Feb) for BA Knitwear
Danny V
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by i.am.callie)
I had my interview last friday (5th of Feb) for BA Knitwear
Thats cool! How did it go?? I have an interview at LCF on the 22nd for design and development. So nervous!
i.am.callie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It went well! I got an offer. Goodluck, they're all really nice
Danny V
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Congrats on the offer! Will you be going there then?
Just heard this morning that I have another interview the day after for womenswear tech at LCF. Interview overload haha
Danny V
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, how are you prepping for the design and development course? I think there is a written part in the interview ! So quite worried about that.
Rockstar North
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

The Diplomat. has got an interview, you can ask her for advice
Kiradrust
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Heyy, did you accept your place at LCF? I'm also going to LCF lime grove to do knitwear but am unsure as to what accommodation to go for because the closest is costume store but its so expensive haha
tianamarieee
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey all! I had my interview last Thursday! How long did it take for you to hear back for a response for a place in your program or not? Let me know thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads