Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for accommodation at Sanctuary Students Walker Street?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CeriAnnJ)
    Has anyone applied for accommodation at Sanctuary Students Walker Street?
    I have just applied for Walker street along with one of my friends, still waiting to hear back from them though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey will you be a first year cause I've applied to Sanctuary on Moor Lane and had an offer and the way the accommodation woman at UCLAN talked to me it sounded more like its for second and third years , which put me in a bit of doubt of whether i wanted to go there and just apply to IQ instead, so now I'm really confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y07afoster)
    Hey will you be a first year cause I've applied to Sanctuary on Moor Lane and had an offer and the way the accommodation woman at UCLAN talked to me it sounded more like its for second and third years , which put me in a bit of doubt of whether i wanted to go there and just apply to IQ instead, so now I'm really confused
    Im going in iQ, originally applied for walker street but turned out to be too much hassel. Which have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B.Lou)
    Im going in iQ, originally applied for walker street but turned out to be too much hassel. Which have you applied for?
    Ive applied to the sanctuary on moor lane cause i was told the flats are nicer and better value for money

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.