Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your most embarrassing moment? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    got to be when it was went swimming in Year 6 and i wore shorts that were too small so everyone saw one of my testicles.

ReputationRep:
    In b4 "someone caught me using TSR".

ReputationRep:
    Having pins and needles when I was called up in an awards ceremony so I couldnt walk properly and I fell flat on my face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Having pins and needles when I was called up in an awards ceremony so I couldnt walk properly and I fell flat on my face
    haha, I once fell over going up the steps onto the stage in one, so I feel your pain :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I was sick in the middle of a history class ON THE TABLE in year 7. Oh dear god it was awful.

ReputationRep:
    I once came home from a piano recital and my family wanted a photo with me (we had a pool in the front at the time). Everyone was happy n sh** and suddenly we're about to take the photo and idiot-8-year-old-Student403 slips and falls in to the pool.

Yep.

Clothes, shoes and everything.

ReputationRep:
    I once got drunk and threw up at my girl friends aunts garden party.

It was one of those barbecues where lots of people bring along a bottle of wine, beer and cider. So basically there are tables piled up with wine and beer and lots of it

After several budweisers I started on the red wine .

I got chatting to my GFs female friends who kindly topped up my glass of wine with more wine and vodka. Wow.

Soon I was staggering around like Phil Mitchell on the hunt for more wine. My GFs aunt noticed and told me to drink water. I guess some others also noticed but I was half cut by then lol.

Eventually I threw up all over the patio and over someone's trousers. Lol. I remember being put into a taxi home. What a ridiculous mess I left behind

A few weeks later they had another BBQ but I wasn't invited which I think was a bit harsh.

I laugh about it now but was a bit embarrassing especially since my GF didn't speak to me for like 3 months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    haha, I once fell over going up the steps onto the stage in one, so I feel your pain :rofl:
    Jennifer Lawrence is that you?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    I've done this. Thankfully, I stood up and hadn't started walking yet.

Being asked if I'm my friends wife. He's old enough to be my dad...

ReputationRep:
    Fell down in high heels while holding my cello once which bounced out of my hands I was laughing about it 5 seconds later but still embarrassing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.