Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best and worst thing about your favourite TV show? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My favourite shows are Parks and Rec and Brooklyn Nine Nine. They're both similar so their best and worst features are the same tbh:

Best - witty one liners ("I learned how to shave by watching Home Alone" "Makes sense, Home Alone is like Die Hard for kids"), all characters have flaws of some sort so there's no super-character who always predictably saves the day, genuine love and affection the casts hold for each other, they both make me smile no matter how many times I watch the episodes, Parks has a brilliant series finale

Worst - Parks had a relatively bad start to their last season, B99 doesn't show enough of the two main characters' relationship (in most other shows its usually the reverse)

ReputationRep:
    Game of Thrones - worst thing is that they keep killing people I like off, best thing is everything else
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Blackadder;
    Good - It's a kind of funny you don't get anymore - satire with every other bit of humour thrown in.
    Bad - It has ended. And the first series wasn't that good, compared to 2,3 and 4

ReputationRep:
    My favourite show is Sherlock
    Good- sheriarty, all of the characters are amazing, the plots are sooo well written
    Bad- hiatuses that last 4 fricking years!!!

ReputationRep:
    Grey's Anatomy
    Best: The characters are amazing and the relationships and the story and everything about it up to Season 10 is PERFECT.

Worst: Important people die and it's too sad.

ReputationRep:
    Brooklyn nine nine,GoT
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oops-hi)
    My favourite show is Sherlock
    Good- sheriarty, all of the characters are amazing, the plots are sooo well written
    Bad- hiatuses that last 4 fricking years!!!
    You have no idea how much my best friend moans about that! Have to agree though

ReputationRep:
    Pll is good cause I like it idk???
    Bad cause they keep so many secrets or have massive plot holes

ReputationRep:
    Peep Show.

Best: Everything.

Worst: The last ever series was aired last month
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Stargate SG1

Best - the show had the right amount of humour, drama and science. It always kept me gripped.

Worst - when Jack left just wasn't the same after that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The Sopranos

The best thing: everything until the final five seconds.

The worst thing: the final five seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellaaa)
    Brooklyn nine nine,GoT

yeaaah but what is your best and worst features about the shows? brilliant choices btw

ReputationRep:
    Vikings
    Positives - The sacking of Paris and King Egbert
    Negatives- The human sacrifice scene despite being historically accurate did not need to be graphic. ( 9 humans with slit throats hanging like carcasses from a wooden frame and just too much nudity)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    fav show at the moment: greys anatomy {On season 4}
    like: virtually everything, love the story + characters. also so many seasons yay!
    dislike: izzie is the most stupidest character ive come across I hate her.
    and Addison left with no explanation and burke doesn't come back until 7 seasons later, like what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    Trollied
    Best- the relationship between Lisa and colin
    Worst- I miss some of the characters who used to be in it, such as Julie, Kieran an Andy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.