Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

improving my grades 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello, i just fund out about this thread and i liked t enter it because i really want to improve my grades.

so i came to uk about 3 years ago for education and did gcse's, my first year of a levels was really hard it was hard to understand most of the syllabus so i ended up with:
    biology: E
    chemistry: C
    maths: C

i need BBB for my offer and im resitting one unit from each subject the unit that i did worse at)
    i would love it if people help me to find ways to figure out where im going wrong thanks

ReputationRep:
    Good luck bro, if you need any help with revising those subjects just pm me, I'm doing exactly the same subjects (AQA sciences and Edexcel for maths).
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khuman97)
    hello, i just fund out about this thread and i liked t enter it because i really want to improve my grades.

so i came to uk about 3 years ago for education and did gcse's, my first year of a levels was really hard it was hard to understand most of the syllabus so i ended up with:
    biology: E
    chemistry: C
    maths: C

i need BBB for my offer and im resitting one unit from each subject the unit that i did worse at)
    i would love it if people help me to find ways to figure out where im going wrong thanks
    How's it going khuman97?
    Jack

ReputationRep:
    sorry for not updating i have been busy to make study plans and try to see if i can stick to them but didn't find an accurate one. i have been revising at least 5 hours a day but its not enough due to my current homeworks and other demands by the teachers so i'm starting to use my free periods (aprox. 2hrs) and after school (1 hr) for my currently school homeworks. i will start sleeping really early around ( 8pm) and wake up at around (3pm) because i feel i can understand and remember when i study after i wake up or in the mornings. i have used this method for few weeks after new year and got me B from my chemistry mock, we did a mock before christmas which i got D at so i guess its an improvement (D to B), we are planning to do another mock for maths and bio and i'm starting this plan this week until 29th/06/2016. i will upload picture of my plan soon before 17th of march.

ReputationRep:
    this attachment is going to be my study plan for next week 14th/march-20th/march. left the Saturday free because i might have homework or take the day off and most of my free lessons are for my homeworks or going through what we are doing right now in class,i have used this plan from last week and it does work for me really well
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf shanaz's study plan for 14th - 20th March.pdf (45.8 KB, 46 views)

ReputationRep:
    sorry for not updating i have been busy to make study plans and try to see if i can stick to them but didn't find an accurate one. i have been revising at least 5 hours a day but its not enough due to my current homeworks and other demands by the teachers so i'm starting to use my free periods (aprox. 2hrs) and after school (1 hr) for my currently school homeworks. i will start sleeping really early around ( 8pm) and wake up at around (3pm) because i feel i can understand and remember when i study after i wake up or in the mornings. i have used this method for few weeks after new year and got me B from my chemistry mock, we did a mock before christmas which i got D at so i guess its an improvement (D to B), we are planning to do another mock for maths and bio and i'm starting this plan this week until 29th/06/2016. i will upload picture of my plan soon before 17th of march.
    3pm? Do you mean 3am? That would make a lot more sense. Guess that it's an improvement? That's really good, congrats!!

this attachment is going to be my study plan for next week 14th/march-20th/march. left the Saturday free because i might have homework or take the day off and most of my free lessons are for my homeworks or going through what we are doing right now in class,i have used this plan from last week and it does work for me really well
    Your study plan looks good! Yay that it works! I know what it's like to struggle with procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    tomorrows plan
    Doc1.pdf

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.