Cheap and fun ideas for my 18th

Watch
Abcdefghijk123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, so I'm 18 in March and I'm not totally sure what I wanna do for my 18th. I live near London so I'm thinking an evening in London with my friends but, since its my 18th, won't that mean I'm expected to pay for everyone? Which I can't really do. I don't want to have a party at my house as my house is kind of small and I'm a little bit self-concious about it. Any ideas what we could do in London? Or at all?Thanks.
MountKimbie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abcdefghijk123)
Hi, so I'm 18 in March and I'm not totally sure what I wanna do for my 18th. I live near London so I'm thinking an evening in London with my friends but, since its my 18th, won't that mean I'm expected to pay for everyone? Which I can't really do. I don't want to have a party at my house as my house is kind of small and I'm a little bit self-concious about it. Any ideas what we could do in London? Or at all?Thanks.
Why would you be expected to pay for it?

Use Tripadvisor for some good ideas on top restaurants/activities to do. I spent my 18th at Fabric. Depends what you're into!
Abcdefghijk123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by MountKimbie)
Why would you be expected to pay for it?

Use Tripadvisor for some good ideas on top restaurants/activities to do. I spent my 18th at Fabric. Depends what you're into!
idk why I'd be expected to pay for it, is it reasonable to expect them to pay for themselves? And yeah, I'll do that thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (9)
18%
No one else does (20)
40%
I'm embarrassed about my background (6)
12%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (13)
26%
We don't use a video platform (1)
2%
I don't have a camera (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2%

Watched Threads