The Student Room Group

Party life in unis??

Academically, the london unis such as UCL are better for my course but other unis i've had offers from such as Manchester has a better party life or that's what people say? I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice on which uni to choose? thanks
Reply 1
hmmm,seems party life is your main aim to why you are going to uni:u:
Reply 2
Original post by danr2
hmmm,seems party life is your main aim to why you are going to uni:u:

hahaha no i should have said student life rather than party life so that's the social side, student clubs, finances for students and just general student happiness
Reply 3
Original post by firegirl555
hahaha no i should have said student life rather than party life so that's the social side, student clubs, finances for students and just general student happiness

oh ok.. that sounds better :colondollar: i wish i could help but I am not at that level atm :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by firegirl555

All universities have a social side, it's not really an issue. If you're so concerned about partying/social life that you would actually choose between universities based on how good the local pub is then I would probably also question my decision to go to university.

Finances are a different matter. UCL would be more expensive to attend in principle, but as I'm sure you are aware, there is also increased funding so you would have to balance that.
Reply 5
I go to UCL. Social life is great there and I'm saying this despite the fact I'm studying Medicine. There's always a party going on.

Quick Reply

Latest