The Student Room Group

Mcgill and midterm grade 12 marks

Hi, so i applied to McGill university with predicted 38/45 (2 extra points) points to faculty of Arts which requires 33 points.

I'm scared they will ask for my midterm grade 12 grades which come out in february.. because i dropped grades in 4 of my classes so I will probably have 34/45 including 2 extra points so I'm really nervous about that..

Do you think I could maybe also add my mock exam results which i will have beginning of march if they're really good along with my midterm grade 12 grades?
Reply 1
Original post by intstudent98
Hi, so i applied to McGill university with predicted 38/45 (2 extra points) points to faculty of Arts which requires 33 points.

I'm scared they will ask for my midterm grade 12 grades which come out in february.. because i dropped grades in 4 of my classes so I will probably have 34/45 including 2 extra points so I'm really nervous about that..

Do you think I could maybe also add my mock exam results which i will have beginning of march if they're really good along with my midterm grade 12 grades?

Hey, I know someone who was kind of in the same situation as you and who was worried about her predicted grades/midterms so she just studied loads for mocks and sent her results in and got accepted the next week! So I think its definitely worth a try :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending