Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your guilty food pleasure. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically a food craving that you are not proud of.

Mine are brioche/croissant ice cream sandwiches

:coma: sometimes i get so caught up in the euphoria i forget to breathe

ReputationRep:
    Cinnamon and raisin bagels. By the pack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    Cinnamon and raisin bagels. By the pack.
    raisin?

ReputationRep:
    Dont have one, I stopped feeling guilty about what I eat a long time ago, just eat whateeeever I want. Perks of having the high metabolism gene :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Having 2 KFC lunch-boxes at once.

I swear it gives me Osteoporosis every damn time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GO97)
    raisin?

Not a fan of raisins?! Or am I missing something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Dont have one, I stopped feeling guilty about what I eat a long time ago, just eat whateeeever I want. Perks of having the high metabolism gene :proud:
    Arghh I hate you but keep eating loads to keep your metabolism high. The moment you start dieting and yo-yo-ing in weight your metabolism slows down like a b*tch!
    So jel.

ReputationRep:
    PEANUT BUTTER KRISPY KREME DONUTs

i WANT SOME ... NOW

ReputationRep:
    nice to see a fellow high metaboliser . ur right but i cant help feeling somewhat guilty when someone is staring at me in stern dissaproval lmao. high metabolism is a gift and a curse in my eyes cause its hard to bulk up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    PEANUT BUTTER KRISPY KREME DONUTs

i WANT SOME ... NOW

Dang. That looks amazing

ReputationRep:
    Ugh PROSM

ReputationRep:
    Whipped cream

(Or is it whipping cream? I don't know the difference!) It's the one you put on strawberries.

Yeah I eat it on its own, no regrets tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of raisins?! Or am I missing something
    raisins are the devils fruit. it pains me to see so many people indulge with something so evil

ReputationRep:
    Arghh I hate you but keep eating loads to keep your metabolism high. The moment you start dieting and yo-yo-ing in weight your metabolism slows down like a b*tch!
    So jel.
    I get that a lot
    Been there, done that. Messed up my metabolism big time. I gained weight, then lost it all and its back to normal now phew
    That must be horrible omg, having to watch what you eat, sounds like nightmare Just make sure u get enough exercise

(Original post by GO97)
    nice to see a fellow high metaboliser . ur right but i cant help feeling somewhat guilty when someone is staring at me in stern dissaproval lmao. high metabolism is a gift and a curse in my eyes cause its hard to bulk up
    too true, i get so many stares when my friends see the amount of food i buy for myself lmao, but dw they're just secretly jealous
    tell me about it ugh! have u tried something like Starting Strength?

(Original post by kandykissesxox)
    Ugh PROSM
    We're blessed haha :five:

ReputationRep:
    Pizza But I can comfortably down 5000 calories if I go down that road so I tend not to.

ReputationRep:
    Triple chocolate gateux idc whether it's fresh or freshly de-frosted
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i just want it all the time :drooling:

ReputationRep:
    I get that a lot
    Been there, done that. Messed up my metabolism big time. I gained weight, then lost it all and its back to normal now phew
    That must be horrible omg, having to watch what you eat, sounds like nightmare Just make sure u get enough exercise

too true, i get so many stares when my friends see the amount of food i buy for myself lmao, but dw they're just secretly jealous

I don't watch what I eat too much but I can't just eat whatever I want - I will gain weight. Congrats for saving your metabolism at the jaws of death!! Do you know approx how many calories you eat per day? Do you ever track it ?

ReputationRep:
    My entire diet is one big 'guilty food pleasure' except I make sure to get a decent amount of protein.

I just cut down on my food intake if I'm getting even slightly chubby (which rarely happens).

ReputationRep:

No we're not lucky, we're blessed, yes. Clap for the heavy weight champs 😂

ReputationRep:
    if only they knew the repercussions of our gifts. and yeah i used to go gyming with a mate who was a personal trainer (i know that doesnt really mean much but i reckoned he was bound to have SOME useful knowledge) we used to do weight training and he worked up a diet plan for us. i did bulk quite a bit but stopped last summer. ive lost it all now lol with college and stress and that. back to square skinny

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.