The Student Room Group

Guys point of view; does he like me?

He's appears to be confident and funny so it's not like he's that shy.

He generally speaks to everyone including me, however I find he is extra playful with me. For example he pulls silly faces to make me laugh (we sit opposite each other) when the teacher is talking. Also when I was looking down a bit I could sense him staring at me for a quite a while and when I looked up to see if he was actually staring he was practically staring into my soul for around 4 seconds before quickly pulling a face and breaking eye contact.
Why was he staring that intensely? A guy has never looked at me straight in the eyes for a while like that.

He takes out papers from his book so I can borrow some because I left my book home. Once he gave me one sheet, he carried on until he gave me e four and said 'I'm not gonna stop!' while laughing with me.
However when I offered him my phone for the internet he refused and didn't like the idea of using my phone (he couldn't access it on his)as he seemed rather disgusted in a joking kind of way but when he showed us a picture of something on his own phone, this other girl was gonna take it and he put his hand back so she couldn't have it so it probably wasn't anything personal with my phone...
He also writes messages to me on his book and turns it around to show me like 'KILL ME' (harmless banter) when he the teacher told us about speaking and listening.

I'm not an attractive person so I don't know why someone like him will be interested in me anyway. I'm not ugly but recently I've put on weight.

Keep in mind we aren't teenagers. He's in his younger 20s and so am I.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by blitterflicker
He's appears to be confident and funny so it's not like he's that shy.

He generally speaks to everyone including me, however I find he is extra playful with me. For example he pulls silly faces to make me laugh (we sit opposite each other) when the teacher is talking. Also when I was looking down a bit I could sense him staring at me for a quite a while and when I looked up to see if he was actually staring he was practically staring into my soul for around 4 seconds before quickly pulling a face and breaking eye contact.
Why was he staring that intensely? A guy has never looked at me straight in the eyes for a while like that.

He takes out papers from his book so I can borrow some because I left my book home. Once he gave me one sheet, he carried on until he gave me e four and said 'I'm not gonna stop!' while laughing with me.
However when I offered him my phone for the internet he refused and didn't like the idea of using my phone (he couldn't access it on his) but when he showed us a picture of something on it, this other girl was gonna take it and he put his hand back so she couldn't have it so it probably wasn't anything personal with my phone...
He also writes messages to me on his book and turns it around to show me like 'KILL ME' when he the teacher told us about speaking and listening.

I'm not an attractive person so I don't know why someone like him will be interested in me anyway. I'm not ugly but recently I've put on weight.

:holmes: the 'kill me' bit is mildy alarming.. I can only presume that he's just bored of lessons and not being serious. :curious:

But anyway, it's possible that he could. There are small-ish signs there but nothing definitive.
Original post by SeanFM
:holmes: the 'kill me' bit is mildy alarming.. I can only presume that he's just bored of lessons and not being serious. :curious:

But anyway, it's possible that he could. There are small-ish signs there but nothing definitive.

It was just a harmless joke because he didn't want to stand up in front of the class haha.
Thank you for your answer
Reply 3

Thanks for your answer :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for your answer :smile:

No problemo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending