The Student Room Group

Hair ripped out in a fight..

Bit of a back story here; so last night I went out with my university flat, and we went to a club, and everything was fine. I hadn't been feeling very well that day so I didn't want to drink a lot due to not wanting to make myself worse. During the evening, my friend was dancing and accidentally flicked her hair at someone, she then turned round to apologise, to which a girl started arguing with her. I noticed what was going on and I asked this girls friend why this girl was starting an argument with my friend (thinking she would be like "oh I'm really sorry, she's just drunk. Im sorry about that" because thats what I would have done in her situation), this girl then got in my face screaming "Why you getting in my face?" and I moved back and assured her I wasn't getting in her face and I just wanted to know why her friend was arguing with my friend. She then moved close into me again and got in my face screaming the same thing at me, to which I pushed her away because she was screaming in my face. This girl then grabbed my hair, and to defend myself, I just grabbed hers back in order to keep her away from me. I thought holding her hair would make her let go, but it didn't. She then threw me onto the ground whilst ripping out my hair and then her friend got involved, where I got scratched near to the eye, had a drink poured all over me and grabbed my hair too. As soon as I had two people on me, I moved my hand from her hair to shield my face and I was screaming for them to get off me. My friends tried to get them off me, but they threw a drink in one of my friends eyes and pushed my friends off them. I didn't realise how bad the situation was until this morning when I brushed my hair and noticed a large bald patch underneath a layer of my hair. My friends told me that some of my hair was left on the dance floor from the incident and I brushed a lot of knots out this morning. This bald patch has made me feel very uncomfortable and self-conscious, as you can see it when it is windy.
I was wondering how long will it take to start growing back, and what could possibly aid with hair growth?
Thanks
Reply 1
Wear your bald patch proudly, as a sign that you fought valiantly.
Reply 2
Just use a weave mate.
You should of clawed her face when she got in your face.
I have been in a similar situation and it been 1 month and half and it isn't growing, did your hair grow?
Original post by skahniakshalniad
I have been in a similar situation and it been 1 month and half and it isn't growing, did your hair grow?

It did after 3 months and the scratches on my face about 2months to heal.
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by skahniakshalniad

Broskis, this thread is 4 and a half years old.
damn baby girl thats sommat to be proud of y would u go anon
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Lol why u lying this wasn’t even me who posted this reply.
Lmaoooo impostor anon.
I've also been in a same situation I had a fight like 7 months ago with a 23-24 years old guy I was 17 back then he attacked my hair and bite me he pulled my hair very bad I cutted my hair appt and I think it's kind of improves and these days I've been seeing hairfall I don't know what to do I saw some rednees on my scalp last day when I was looking in to my hair this totally sucks
I've also been in a same situation I had a fight like 7 months ago with a 23-24 years old guy I was 17 back then he attacked my hair and bite me he pulled my hair very bad I cutted my hair appt and I think it's kind of improves and these days I've been seeing hairfall I don't know what to do I saw some rednees on my scalp last day when I was looking in to my hair this totally sucksHey I have questions for you how is your hair now how old were you back there

Latest