Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I love my followers more than I love my parents Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    At uni me and my best friend had the oddest relationship. We would sit in our rooms which were either directly next to each other or a floor above (over the different years) and we would talk incessantly on Facebook chat. I could even hear her laughing when I said funny sh*t. And occasionally I'd go into her room and we'd be like hmmmm what to say and I'd be like ok going back to my room speak to you on fb. It was really weird but hilarious. We only got good at properly talking in person after we graduated.
    Haha, that's a really sweet story! I do miss a lot of my close friends since a few moved away but one of my friends from Uni always messages me to meet up to study and we just sit in silence staring at our books lol, I am not the most social butterfly at first but I love when you meet someone and become so comfortable with them that they become like family and you don't need to constantly fill the awkward silence if that makes sense? I'm honestly getting so soppy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Awww, I love you too, Bhagwan no Bhool!

:lol:
    I'm the best kind of mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    That is how most of my social reactions go lol but honestly Edinburgh is amazing, hope you like it there! I'm sure if we met we'd have so much fun! Lol thanks again, for the mention and obviously right back at you
    Blondie is this how you sound like :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_FSWlfcg6oA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharkwhale1)
    Blondie is this how you sound like :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_FSWlfcg6oA
    I'm from the west end so I don't think my accent is as strong as that but more or less probably? It's difficult to describe your own accent when it's been with you your whole life haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I'm the best kind of mistake
    Of course

Although, as Bhagwan, technically I am your eternal Maa-Baap. And since I also happen to be a follower, the title of your thread is wrong

I dunno, it's 2:36am and I'm chatting sh*t rn :laugh:

Awwwwwww!! It's only 2am and you have already made my day lol I didn't think to make a list but you are honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met! I love reading your posts and I'm extremely glad I signed up for this website (even though I spend a lot of my time on here that I should be using to study haha) just to have spoken to you EtherealNymph22, SeanFM, Matrix123 and so many others
    Agreed on SeanFM and Matrix123, as well. Matrix is absolutely lovely and I don't think she could ever comprehend on how much of a positive impact her posts have on me (and TSR in general) - also, she loves Andy and I love anyone who loves Andy.

And @SeanFM ... well, it looks like he'll be earning a lot of money someday so I've gotta stay on his good side. :holmes: (Also, he's super lovely and kind and all that jazz. )

Also, you're gonna make me cry. :cry2: Same to you - you're so amazing and I'm half-convinced we're soulmates sometimes. :laugh: You did accept my marriage proposal, after all.

(Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    I do notice you rep me a lot but we haven't interacted too much or exchanged views on stuff so that could be a deal breaker 😉

CRY means can't rep you. It's actually more technically accurate than saying PRSOM and it also demonstrates the slight sadness you feel when you can't rep something great because already been repped.

To be fair I made it up earlier and told blondie. It probably won't catch on and people will think I'm crying all the time 😂😂😂
    i'm using 'cry' from now on.

i don't know, 'delay what?' is in the beginnings of becoming a thing.

That is how most of my social reactions go lol but honestly Edinburgh is amazing, hope you like it there! I'm sure if we met we'd have so much fun! Lol thanks again, for the mention and obviously right back at you
    if i end up at edinburgh, you are both hanging out with me and that's that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from the west end so I don't think my accent is as strong as that but more or less probably? It's difficult to describe your own accent when it's been with you your whole life haha
    Didn't know Glasgow had a "west end" lol.
    Yeah I know what you mean, to you it's not an accent, it's just how you speak..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Agreed on SeanFM and Matrix123, as well. Matrix is absolutely lovely and I don't think she could ever comprehend on how much of a positive impact her posts have on me (and TSR in general) - also, she loves Andy and I love anyone who loves Andy.

And @SeanFM ... well, it looks like he'll be earning a lot of money someday so I've gotta stay on his good side. :holmes: (Also, he's super lovely and kind and all that jazz. )

Also, you're gonna make me cry. :cry2: Same to you - you're so amazing and I'm half-convinced we're soulmates sometimes. :laugh: You did accept my marriage proposal, after all.

Sorted!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know Glasgow had a "west end" lol.
    Yeah I know what you mean, to you it's not an accent, it's just how you speak..
    Yeah, especially as obviously all my family are from Glasgow so it seems like everyone else just speaks differently, I'm sure most people feel like that though

ReputationRep:
    Of course

Although, as Bhagwan, technically I am your eternal Maa-Baap. And since I also happen to be a follower, the title of your thread is wrong

I dunno, it's 2:36am and I'm chatting sh*t rn :laugh:
    Lmao that opens the door to an intense logical debate, if my parents follwed me, who would I love more?

Woah! You can insult me all you want but don't insult one of the best accents in the world!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or Liverpool accents for that matter

Seriously, though - how can anyone not find the Scottish accent amazing?

ReputationRep:

You sound like a nice person, so how on earth can you support a douchebag like that corbyn?!?...it's beyond me...

ReputationRep:

Seriously, though - how can anyone not find the Scottish accent amazing?
    I will never know, just one of life's great mysteries I guess, as well as those who don't like the same music as us lol

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a nice person, so how on earth can you support a douchebag like that corbyn?!?...it's beyond me...
    Maaate you're trying to hard. The key to ****posting is subtly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, especially as obviously all my family are from Glasgow so it seems like everyone else just speaks differently, I'm sure most people feel like that though
    So who do you support Blondie, celtic or rangers?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Lmao that opens the door to an intense logical debate, if my parents follwed me, who would I love more?
    Beta, oh maaro bhool, of course it would be me and me alone.

The only thing I'd expect out of you is a bhajan once in a while with you singing "Tvameva Mata cha Pitah tvameva"

:rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    So who do you support Blondie, celtic or rangers?.
    I don't support either, not really into football tbh plus supporting the 'wrong' team can get you into trouble in certain parts

ReputationRep:
    I don't support either, not really into football tbh plus supporting the 'wrong' team can get you into trouble in certain parts
    Yeah i'd imagine...
    Better to play it safe

ReputationRep:
    Beta, oh maaro bhool, of course it would be me and me alone.

The only thing I'd expect out of you is a bhajan once in a while with you singing "Tvameva Mata cha Pitah tvameva"

:rofl::rofl:
    One thing I gotta understand, what language is that? hindi???

ReputationRep:
    bhajan
    Lmao :rofl: over my dead body. As a compromise, how about I add you to my about me section on TSR? That way you're immortalised forever.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At least until i get banned anyway :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.