Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Would like an answer from sfe please! If someone drops out of a course in say year 3 of a four year course, perhaps having had an extra year's funding already, but it's on medical advice, if they have medical evidence, are they eligible for funding for a new course, as if the first course never happened?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    Only if the medical evidence confirms that the student faced difficulties throughout the course, or the the conditions meant the student had to completely withdraw from the course as a whole, not just the one year.

    If the difficulties were only faced in one year of the course, then this would not normally be sufficient to discount all previous years where there were no issues.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.