Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to stop overthinking that he's crushing? Watch

Announcements

Issue I have is that I overthink that a guy is crushing, but it's not my fault, as his behaviour differs from talking to other girls. He's more keen to talk to me in sense that he only talks to me when we're alone, and is always willing to help me with things. He does throw in a couple of glances or stares especially if I talk to other dudes

Anyone??

ReputationRep:
    He likes you cause you remind him of chicken korma which he wants for dinner.

ReputationRep:
    We can't really tell you how to stop overthinking things. Be yourself and keep distracted with other activities. It's all you can do.

(Original post by chikane)
    He likes you cause you remind him of chicken korma which he wants for dinner.
    ???? WHAT

(Original post by Katarvi)
    We can't really tell you how to stop overthinking things. Be yourself and keep distracted with other activities. It's all you can do.
    Yeah i suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ???? WHAT

Yeah i suppose
    I am sorry aren't you the one who posts alot about worrying whether a guy is crushing on you but you clearly want to be friends and you played a quiz and he called himself chicken korma and you assumed he had a crush on you?
    These threads are similar.

ReputationRep:
    Facebook subtle inquisition ftw

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Facebook subtle inquisition ftw
    What ....

ReputationRep:
    What ....
    1. Add

2. Message

3. Flirt

4. Quiz

5. Gauge

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    1. Add

2. Message

3. Flirt

4. Quiz

5. Gauge
    Still confused

ReputationRep:
    Still confused
    Add them to Facebook, chat to them, and you'll get more of a sense as to whether they're crushing, and can subtly lead them to indicate interest

ReputationRep:
    Are you interested in him?

I'm no expert... But maybe you aren't overthinking? If you do like him tell him

That said, it is possible you're overthinking.
    You could get his phone number / Facebook (as someone suggested) and see if he tries starting and continuing conversations with you.

Idk. I stumbled into this section by mistake.

(Original post by Jamdroid)
    Are you interested in him?

I'm no expert... But maybe you aren't overthinking? If you do like him tell him

That said, it is possible you're overthinking.
    You could get his phone number / Facebook (as someone suggested) and see if he tries starting and continuing conversations with you.

Idk. I stumbled into this section by mistake.

My question is how to stop overthinking.

I don'tmind friendship

ReputationRep:
    My question is how to stop overthinking.

I don'tmind friendship
    My apologies for the misunderstanding.

My point was that you can find out whether you ARE actually overthinking or not. If you aren't overthinking, then there is no problem; it doesn't seem to me like you're over thinking (that said... I am an over thinker too).

ReputationRep:
    Issue I have is that I overthink that a guy is crushing, but it's not my fault, as his behaviour differs from talking to other girls. He's more keen to talk to me in sense that he only talks to me when we're alone, and is always willing to help me with things. He does throw in a couple of glances or stares especially if I talk to other dudes
    Find out what his mum looks/acts like, dig deep to admit the traits you share in common, and consciously shun them in his presence.

(Original post by Jamdroid)
    My apologies for the misunderstanding.

My point was that you can find out whether you ARE actually overthinking or not. If you aren't overthinking, then there is no problem; it doesn't seem to me like you're over thinking (that said... I am an over thinker too).
    It's ok

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.