The Student Room Group

Dating multiple men

Scroll to see replies

I think what OP meant to say was

PMing multiple men
Is this frowned upon and regarded as cheating? I'm PMing more than one person right now.
Reply 61
It's ok as long as they don't find out I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dating multiple people is fine. I don't see why it wouldn't be..
Original post by Daniellaaa
My lips are sealed

...around several penises at once apparently.
Reply 64
Original post by DanielleT192

Dating sites and similarly dating means you have the choice of chatting to more than one person. It's all about finding out who's your type.

"Chatting", not "dating".
Reply 65
This is a shocker. British people have become more conservative than Americans. I feel like I'm living in the Bible Belt of the Deep South

The thing is, those who are knocking it are likely to be southerners (ironically). Us northerners don't really care what you do:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If there is anymore insulting and arguing then this thread will be locked for good, please keep the discussion sensible.
Original post by Josb
"Chatting", not "dating".

Dating the person is right Infront of you. You are chatting face to face. That makes someone a whore?
Reply 68
Original post by xobeauty
Dating the person is right Infront of you. You are chatting face to face. That makes someone a whore?

I think she meant chatting online.
Original post by Josb
I think she meant chatting online.

I thought she meant it's the same thing
I'm used to the American way of dating so it's abit of a shocker. Everybody is laid back in the states

The thing is, most people have said that as long as the guys in question don't believe that you are in an exclusive relationship, then it's okay. I'm pretty sure the same would be said in the US.

A few people have said it's not okay, but that's more a reflection of TSR than real life. I mean, asking for dating advice on TSR is not really something you expect a realistic response to is it?
America has a strange dating culture, where you have to take a woman out on multiple trips and attempt to impress her as you allow other men to do the same.

I have too much self-respect to let a girl do that to me
Original post by Anonymous
ur a dirty slut looool
want loads of cock dont u

She has the right to engage is all sorts of filth

Just as I have options and a good pair of legs.
Reply 73
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends entirely what you want at that juncture, and where you see things headed. If you don't want to commit but may want to in the fullness of time then I'd tell them you understand, and you like them, but that you don't want to rush into anything too serious just yet. If you don't see them as a long term prospect, however, then it's probably as well to tell them you respect that but are not looking for a relationship right now

See here's the thing. If we like someone 'that much' then we won't mind, whereas if we're not really sold on someone, then, sooner or later, one has to beg the question: what am I doing here? (never mind 'is it right to string them along?')

Get you, girlfriend! :hand:

It wouldn't make a great deal of sense to drop something just because you're dating someone who doesn't want you to do a certain thing. Unless we are talking about being further down the line,then yes that does seem feasible but after one or two dates? Really?
Daniella, I am offering my advice, yet you are reporting me, as 'it is not constructive'?!

DON'T ASK NEXT TIME!

Damn, I try to be nice but noooooo!!!
Original post by TheProteinSheikh
America has a strange dating culture, where you have to take a woman out on multiple trips and attempt to impress her as you allow other men to do the same.

I have too much self-respect to let a girl do that to me

Like trips outside the country? Lies?
I'm in the wrong country then.
Like trips outside the country? Lies?
I'm in the wrong country then.

Dates I mean.

I'd walk for that sort of disrespect.
Dates I mean.

I'd walk for that sort of disrespect.

You have to go on multiple dates to get to know someone.
You have to go on multiple dates to get to know someone.

If she's dating other guys, I don't want to get to know her.
If she's dating other guys, I don't want to get to know her.

Why would you care though? You barely know each other at this point and you are not exclusive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending