The Student Room Group

Which uni should i choose?

Royal Holloway (Management with Marketing), Greenwich (Business with Marketing) or Brunel (Business Management with Marketing). I'm swaying towards Royal Holloway, however I was offered a scholarship at Greenwich
Original post by RandomStudent890
Royal Holloway (Management with Marketing), Greenwich (Business with Marketing) or Brunel (Business Management with Marketing). I'm swaying towards Royal Holloway, however I was offered a scholarship at Greenwich

You've got until April to decide this so take your time and USE your time.

Visit everywhere again. If you're planning on commuting work out commuting costs and times and stress. Talk to current students. Look round the student union websites and student newspapers. Research the courses and the differences between them. If marketing is something you're interested in then see if any of them are accredited or look to see how the content matches or prepares you for CIM content.
Original post by PQ

Visit everywhere again. If you're planning on commuting work out commuting costs and times and stress. Talk to current students. Look round the student union websites and student newspapers. Research the courses and the differences between them. If marketing is something you're interested in then see if any of them are accredited or look to see how the content matches or prepares you for CIM content.

Brunel is accredited, however it is ranked around the 50's, Royal Holloway is ranked around the 30's and 7th overall for marketing (Complete University rankings), but doesn't state it is accredited for marketing - what now?.
Original post by RandomStudent890
Brunel is accredited, however it is ranked around the 50's, Royal Holloway is ranked around the 30's and 7th overall for marketing (Complete University rankings), but doesn't state it is accredited for marketing - what now?.

See the rest of my post

Original post by PQ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending