• View Poll Results: Who would win
    Hitler
    58.97%
    Corbyn
    41.03%

ReputationRep:
    depends on the country.

ReputationRep:
    Comparing Corbyn to Hitler eh? I think the Labour leader is inspired more by the likes of Lee Kuan Yew

ReputationRep:
    Do I vote for the guy who wants to kill all the Jews or the guy who's friends with brown noses people who want to kill all the Jews? Guess it'll have to be the latter - Corbyn - then.

It's funny though how Hitler was a good pal of the Grand Mufti of Jeruselum, someone who Corbyn would no doubt have been tight with.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Do I vote for the guy who wants to kill all the Jews or the guy who's friends with brown noses people who want to kill all the Jews? Guess it'll have to be the latter - Corbyn - then.

It's funny though how Hitler was a good pal of the Grand Mufti of Jeruselum, someone who Corbyn would no doubt have been tight with.
    Funny how the Prime Minister of Israel tried to absolve Hitler of any responsibility by making out the Palestinians were to blame.

That's the extent of the Israeli right, they're willing to defend Hitler in order to attack the Palestinians.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.