The Student Room Group

Do I have a shot getting into RADA?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has got into RADA? I have an interview for the Stage Management and Technical Theatre course and wanted to know any advice and if it's incredibly difficult to get in? I'm gonna give it my best shot but I know I'm quite young and if I don't get in I'll understand why! But yeah any advice or that would be great! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I want to get into RADA as well if i find any advice I'll pass it on, i want to go to RADA for BA in Acting, Foundation course in acting, and/or MA in text and performance.
Original post by Sammyw66
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has got into RADA? I have an interview for the Stage Management and Technical Theatre course and wanted to know any advice and if it's incredibly difficult to get in? I'm gonna give it my best shot but I know I'm quite young and if I don't get in I'll understand why! But yeah any advice or that would be great! :smile:

If you go to RADA 's website look at it all, it has alot more that it looks, read the prospectus, and you can email Sally Powers at [email protected] i have emailed Sally but she hasnt gotten back yet, also remember emailed etiquette. :smile:
There is no such word as 'gotten' in British English. A pointer for prospective RADANs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending