tashtic1013
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have the option of doing unit 3a and unit 3c at a2 level, what unit do you think is best to learn?
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tashtic1013)
I have the option of doing unit 3a and unit 3c at a2 level, what unit do you think is best to learn?
it's up to you really. i'm doing the american options. 3C and 4C. what were your grades for AS? which chapters in Unit 1 and 2 did you study for government and politics?
tashtic1013
Rep:
?
(Original post by Audrey18)
it's up to you really. i'm doing the american options. 3C and 4C. what were your grades for AS? which chapters in Unit 1 and 2 did you study for government and politics?
Attained a b grade for my As modules.
Im edexcel and studied people and politics in unit 1, in which i chose pressure groups and the democracy sections and in unit 2 i did constitution and cannot remember the other one.
how are you finding unit 3c?
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tashtic1013)
Attained a b grade for my As modules.
Im edexcel and studied people and politics in unit 1, in which i chose pressure groups and the democracy sections and in unit 2 i did constitution and cannot remember the other one.
how are you finding unit 3c?
I like the american options 3C and 4C. it's somewhat of a mirror image of Unit 1 and 2. The only difference is that for A2, you're studying the American system.

I find democracy confusing. The topic scares me. any advice?
tashtic1013
Rep:
?
(Original post by Audrey18)
I like the american options 3C and 4C. it's somewhat of a mirror image of Unit 1 and 2. The only difference is that for A2, you're studying the American system.

I find democracy confusing. The topic scares me. any advice?
You heard of prechewed politics? Great resource that helped me greatly, has sections on American Politics as well
Donnaduke3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE THE Government and Politics Edexcel 3C 2015 PAPER!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (18)
78.26%
No (3)
13.04%
Not sure (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads