Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name That Politician Game! Week 1 Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    That is something fundamentally different to all people being equal.
    Which is ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Which is ?
    Equal treatment does not imply equality, I treat my rich friends the same as my poor friends, they are being treated equally, but at the same time they are not equal.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You sure your not talking about the so called peaceful religion called " Islam "
    I am referring to the religion that has given rise to a group called ISIL that call themselves religious, believe their actions are justified by their religion, and call for their religious code of law to be implemented, but left-wing liberal progressives continually state their actions have nothing to do with the religion group members claim to be representing, nor would anyone part of that religion do the things ISIL has done.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Well There will never be complete equality that's why communism is a failed ideology . however being unequal is not an exclusively right wing
    The attitudes towards inequality is kinda what defines left right
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I agree . However the problem is not radicalised Islam ... Its Islam that is the problem. Because Muslims follow the Quran which was written in the 17th century which back then it was acceptable to kill people because of their religion. However in the 21st Century it is not . Christianity had a reformation so it got rid of the violent practices . Islam hasn't that's why it has problems
    7th century, not 17th century, and The Bible was written in the first century or two AD, the oldest parts written thousands of years ago, Hinduism, thousands of years ago,
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    7th Century sorry . But my point was Muslims follow the Quran written in the 7th century . The views in the 7 century are not compatible in the 21st century. Islam needs a reformation
    Are you Milibanter lite? The Bible as followed was written in the early centuries AD, all of the bible as followed is older than Islam, the same is true of Judaism and Hinduism, Zoroastrianism and a number of other religions too. The Protestant Reformation didn't do what I think you think it did, and even then, by your logic Catholicism should be absolutely brutal too.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Are you implying Islam has no problem what so ever ? Despite the fact that their are Muslims on our streets calling for Shria law and scum like Chourdary go round telling non Muslims to burn in hell and that Women should dress properly overwise they will be raped ? Are seriously implying Islam doesn't need to change it ways ??
    Are you seriously implying that this is an issue unique to Islam, because every last word that has come out of your mouth has be "la de da de da, Islam sucks, the same logic applied to other religions is invalid, la de da de da". When are you intending on leaving for UKIP?

ReputationRep:
    A fiver for anyone who can guess who this is:

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    But the only difference is that Christians don't go round saying all non believers should be killed . Our god is the greatest . All non believers are pigs . Does Christianity have hate preachers ? Do Christians tolerate other cultures ? Yes .and do you know why ?because Chrisanity had a reformation and got rid of their intolerate / violent practices. Islam hasn't and no maybe your right maybe Christians should start becoming intolerant of other cultures and maybe we should start killing non Christians is that what your implying?
    Do Christians go around saying non believers should be killed? Yes
    That the Christian God is the greatest? Ummm, have you read the 10 commandments?
    All non believers are pigs? Yes
    Hate preachers? Yes
    Do Muslims tolerate other cultures? Yes, or are you saying that if you are tolerant of other cultures you aren't actually a Muslim?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)

The next POTUS?

ReputationRep:
    The next POTUS?
    Perhaps...:dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ok ! Who is a Christian hate preacher ? Name one
    Have you heard of reformation? ( that's where a religion removes its violent side and becomes more tolerate to other cultures ) that's what happen in chrisanity.
    So judging by your logic all religion is the same .so maybe we should have a Christian version of ISIS ? Or perhaps we should have a second holocaust where we persecute Muslims ? Because apparently all religions have the same views are aren't tolerate to other cultures
    You want Christian Terrorists?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)

Tronald Dump?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You want Christian Terrorists?
    All religions have barbaric parts to them but some religions have evolved to meet modern expectations more than others; there is not a Christian group controlling large areas of two countries, killing hundreds of innocent people, raping young girls on a large scale, kidnapping people, beheading people for the internet, burning soldiers alive, destroying thousands of years of culture, and stealing oil on a regular basis.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Chrisanity generally denounces such behaviour but as far as im aware not all Muslims denounce Islamic terrorism do they ?
    And I asked for a Christians Hate preachers ?
    Your logic really is dreadful, you're saying Christianity is good because MOST denounce, whereas Islam is bad because NOT ALL denounce.

James McConnell, then again, I imagine that anybody I say is a Christian hate preacher you will just turn around and go "not they aren't"

And you still haven't told us how soon it is that you're defecting to UKIP.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    All religions have barbaric parts to them but some religions have evolved to meet modern expectations more than others; there is not a Christian group controlling large areas of two countries, killing hundreds of innocent people, raping young girls on a large scale, kidnapping people, beheading people for the internet, burning soldiers alive, destroying thousands of years of culture, and stealing oil on a regular basis.
    None of which were allegations made by Hazzer.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Your logic really is dreadful, you're saying Christianity is good because MOST denounce, whereas Islam is bad because NOT ALL denounce.

James McConnell, then again, I imagine that anybody I say is a Christian hate preacher you will just turn around and go "not they aren't"

And you still haven't told us how soon it is that you're defecting to UKIP.
    I like your stance on this issue. British Muslims are still British and are a part of British Culture, and though we might agree that British culture is (for want of a better word) "better" than other cultures, it doesn't stop some British people being rather unpleasant. Nick Griffin is an example of that. The BNP doesn't represent Britain in the same way that Anjem Choudhury doesn't represent Islam
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I hope you're not suggesting that British Muslims are a part of/or agree with those groups.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Chrisanity generally denounces such behaviour but as far as im aware not all Muslims denounce Islamic terrorism do they ?
    And I asked for a Christians Hate preachers ?
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Jihad John ? British Muslims
    The new jihad john ? British Muslim
    What about the other 600 or so other British Muslims fighting for IS ?
    What about the other 6million British Muslims that aren't fighting for ISIS or are actively condemning them?

Or is every British person just another Nick Griffin/Tommy Robinson?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.