Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hvae you guys applied for your NHS bursary yet? I'm dead confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicakath)
    Hvae you guys applied for your NHS bursary yet? I'm dead confused!
    Hey!

I've started it but got confused so gave up haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not alone haha! What about your accommodation? I did that the other day😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicakath)
    I'm glad I'm not alone haha! What about your accommodation? I did that the other day😂
    I'm not living in halls, I live like 20 mins away from Hatfield so I'm commuting hahaha! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Congrats so far,

I was wondering since you guys have already been offered a place for September 2016 indicates you must have succeeded at the interview and the numeracy and literacy test. Can I therefore ask for tips for the Interview and which place best to obtain practice for the tests?

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilly Kerry)
    Hi Congrats so far,

I was wondering since you guys have already been offered a place for September 2016 indicates you must have succeeded at the interview and the numeracy and literacy test. Can I therefore ask for tips for the Interview and which place best to obtain practice for the tests?

Thank you in advance.
    Hey Lilly,

Good luck with your interview! I used BBC bitesize to practice for the maths test! Also just be confident and be yourself! Make sure you have your say in your group interview(if you have one) and read up about the 6 C's! If you have anymore questions feel free to message me☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I got an offer too last week for Msc Adult nursing. Am confused abut the bursary. Do I start applying right away?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.