Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I just received an unconditional offer from London South Bank University for the Law LLB course. What is your advice and how do you rate the university?

ReputationRep:
    Been told its OK, a low to near mid-ranking one but anyone graduating with 2:1 stands a good chance to secure a TC in small regional firms if not in the MC / city firms. This is the advice/info I received from some lawyers. I've got to say such info can be very subjective and unverifiable. I've also came across a grad from SBU working in a MC/city firm but that was just one. Another law grad of SBU I saw is a succeful career diplomat for FCO, currently serving as ambasador.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domenicomarco)
    Hi,

I just received an unconditional offer from London South Bank University for the Law LLB course. What is your advice and how do you rate the university?
    Whatdid you get at As level if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Italian so I don't have any A Level - my equivalent would be: Diploma di Esame di Stato.
    With my score, they were the only choices I could take.

My score is: 70/100

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.