Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm lost for words? How could anyone justify her behaviour? Am I missing something? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7q84o1Bp2A

wtaf? Having read the comments below, I don't understand why people are supporting this woman's disgusting behaviour?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I don't think this sort of behavior should be allowed.

Hopefully something actually happens against whoever was mouthing the hate speech.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I agree, I don't think this sort of behavior should be allowed.

Hopefully something actually happens against whoever was mouthing the hate speech.
    I don't even think those poor women understood the nonsense she was spouting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7q84o1Bp2A

wtaf? Having read the comments below, I don't understand why people are supporting this woman's disgusting behaviour?
    Ew, does she go on for the full 5 mins? And she has a child :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nettled)
    Ew, does she go on for the full 5 mins? And she has a child :facepalm:
    The whole video is pretty much her spewing out absolute filth

ReputationRep:
    The whole video is pretty much her spewing out absolute filth
    Wow. I've had snide remarks thrown at me. But for a full 5 minutes I don't even what I would do.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I've had snide remarks thrown at me. But for a full 5 minutes I don't even what I would do.
    I really don't understand why people express their bigoted thoughts aloud in public places? Nobody deserves that sort of behaviour thrown at them, especially in public.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not Muslim (before any of the "your biased" comments come in) . But i find this utterly disgusting, Like why can't people understand that ISIS does not represent the whole of Islam. I hate the fact that there is so much Islamophobia. It's honestly pathetic and disrespectful of people. like just because of Hitler it doesn't make the whole population of fkin Germany nazi's does it??? Just because of the foolish acts of KKK does not make all Christians terrorists does it? Like heeelllloooo darlings where is the logic?? Anyone who commits acts of terror aint religious in my eyes. They're just using God as an excuse.
    This narrow minded bs needs to stop asap.

Peace out :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand why people express their bigoted thoughts aloud in public places? Nobody deserves that sort of behaviour thrown at them, especially in public.
    I'm just gonna put it down to mental problems. Lol had this guy whisper 'go back to Syria' several times at me whilst I was getting on a bus. I guess he was too scared to say it out loud. I'm not even middle eastern and don't even look it

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna put it down to mental problems. Lol had this guy whisper 'go back to Syria' several times at me whilst I was getting on a bus. I guess he was too scared to say it out loud. I'm not even middle eastern and don't even look it
    You should've shut him down on the spot with: 'Excuse me? u wot m8?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoDoneWithSchool)
    I'm not Muslim (before any of the "your biased" comments come in) . But i find this utterly disgusting, Like why can't people understand that ISIS does not represent the whole of Islam. I hate the fact that there is so much Islamophobia. It's honestly pathetic and disrespectful of people. like just because of Hitler it doesn't make the whole population of fkin Germany nazi's does it??? Just because of the foolish acts of KKK does not make all Christians terrorists does it? Like heeelllloooo darlings where is the logic?? Anyone who commits acts of terror aint religious in my eyes. They're just using God as an excuse.
    This narrow minded bs needs to stop asap.

Peace out :closedeyes:
    we legit need more people like you in this world

ReputationRep:
    You should've shut him down on the spot with: 'Excuse me? u wot m8?'
    Lol what if I turned around and it was some scary looking dude. I would have shut done half way thru the sentence :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lol what if I turned around and it was some scary looking dude. I would have shut done half way thru the sentence :lol:
    What bus was this on anyway? London buses?

ReputationRep:
    What bus was this on anyway? London buses?
    Yeh london.. The bus in the vid looked like it could have been in East London.

ReputationRep:
    You can't use the YouTube comment section as a barometer of social norms, the majority of the posters don't even leave the house.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh london.. The bus in the vid looked like it could have been in East London.
    Nah, it looked more like those hackney/brixton busses. Nonetheless, public transport in london is the worst, I try my best to avoid it at all costs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    You can't use the YouTube comment section as a barometer of social norms, the majority of the posters don't even leave the house.
    I'm not saying that everyone holds those attitudes, I just found it a bit weird that 95% of the 2800 or so commenters were comfortable with that level of abuse towards the individuals.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it looked more like those hackney/brixton busses. Nonetheless, public transport in london is the worst, I try best to avoid it at all costs.
    Ah I assumed East London by looking at the other people inside the bus.

Well aren't you lucky. I have to endure an hour everyday of packed public buses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Lol, I'm with you there. Those bloody annoying 'Who's watching in 2016' comments :dry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying everyone holds those attitudes, I just found it a bit weird that 95% of the 2800 or so commenters were comfortable with that level of abuse towards the individuals.
    Which would be because they spend an unhealthy portion of their time watching rather shocking videos on the internet. To them, it's normal.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.