Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Failed my test Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Should I give up

ReputationRep:
    If that's the attitude you have, then you deserve to fail next time around.
    Failure is NOT supposed to be a hindrance. It's supposed to be a reminder to work harder. If you experience a fail, and your next thought is to "give up" or even consider it, then you've already lost.

Get your ish together, pick yourself up, find out what you did wrong, and RECTIFY it.
    Consider me as your wake up call.

What kind of test are we talking about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    stupid thing to even think about tbh

failure makes you better so you know you can handle success and failure

ReputationRep:
    Dont give up they are developing new medcines all the time

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your comfort words. I failed my driving test on 11th on move off, 2 Faults, and decided to quit not continue the test, caused some reason car couldn't start and killed my moods. Booked again with confidence, today I failed again again on crossing/traffic & pedestrians. 4 faults. After spending around £1500. It's painful, I do know what to do next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    What kind of test are we talking about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Driving test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBaguma)
    Thanks for your comfort words. I failed my driving test on 11th on move off, 2 Faults, and decided to quit not continue the test, caused some reason car couldn't start and killed my moods. Booked again with confidence, today I failed again again on crossing/traffic & pedestrians. 4 faults. After spending around £1500. It's painful, I do know what to do next.
    yet my examiner was a very nice person.

ReputationRep:
    Driving test
    Ohhh, thought you were talking about a HIV test. Unlucky, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    you need to have a gap where you just calm down, practise and then do it again with confidence and slay 'em

ReputationRep:
    yet my examiner was a very nice person.
    If you don't mind me asking how old are you? And do you live in the countryside or in an urban area?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your comfort words. I failed my driving test on 11th on move off, 2 Faults, and decided to quit not continue the test, caused some reason car couldn't start and killed my moods. Booked again with confidence, today I failed again again on crossing/traffic & pedestrians. 4 faults. After spending around £1500. It's painful, I don't know what to do next.
    If you feel like you need more lessons, book more. If not, try again.

Driving test
    You have spent some time and money into learning. Would it be wise to just leave it?

Revise topics you are struggling with and stay relaxed while taking another test.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimGB)
    If you don't mind me asking how old are you? And do you live in the countryside or in an urban area?
    40 I live in urban area London

Should I give up
    Failure to prepare is preparation for failure.

Don't give up.

ReputationRep:
    40 I live in urban area London

40 is quite old to be learning to drive, so maybe you should try again. Even though living in London makes driving less of an importance, you'll definitely need it if you want to travel elsewhere, But for now, I'd say wait. Save up some money for a new test, and then try again. You're probably more likely to fail if you've failed before recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimGB)
    40 is quite old to be learning to drive, so maybe you should try again. Even though living in London makes driving less of an importance, you'll definitely need it if you want to travel elsewhere, But for now, I'd say wait. Save up some money for a new test, and then try again. You're probably more likely to fail if you've failed before recently.
    Age is just a number. Learning driving is another career/skills. I don't believe....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.