Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does Kylie Jenner have a nice body? Or is she too skinny? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Nah man she should lose weight then she'd be prettier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    Well, she's defo had it artifically made 'wider' somehow. Honestly, if you're finding it difficult to change your body shape, you shouldn't worry, because it can be down to so many factors such as genetics, bone structure and metabolism (as you've said) amongst many more. As long as you're fit and healthy, that's what matters
    I think the thing that made her hips wider is puberty... I have had the same thing happen to me through high school. When a girl goes through puberty her hips get wider...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoebeM99)
    She's definitely had fat taken from her thighs and put into her bum.
    Where is the fat in her bum I think you're confused with her sister her butt is quite flat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    Is being too skinny and having a nice body mutually exclusive now?
    PRSOM.

Definitely not. And I actually think Kendall Jenner has a better body. Definitely a better face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justnicole18)
    Where is the fat in her bum I think you're confused with her sister her butt is quite flat...
    She has, the pictures are all over the place...

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar shape to her. Wide hips slim legs flat chested flat bum etc. I've always felt like I fattened up I'd look better. Anyhow does she to you guys look too skinny or pear shaped? Or just about right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ara-beach.html
    No offence but clearly she has had work done on her body, like her family before her she's really trying to emulate black women's natural physical features, lips, the tanned darker skin then the hips and butt now what's next lol

Say what you like about her, but that is one boner fide, world-class derriere right there.

ReputationRep:
    I think that her figure is alright, she isn't too skinny, I really like her swimsuit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    No offence but clearly she has had work done on her body, like her family before her she's really trying to emulate black women's natural physical features, lips, the tanned darker skin then the hips and butt now what's next lol
    that's rude and racist black women don't have big butts that's stereotyping.

And you can't even see her butt in the pic I posted. And I don't think you can make you hips wider through surgery you can redistribute fat from the waist but the hip bones are what they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    She has, the pictures are all over the place...
    if her butt isn't small then what is a small butt? Either way I guess that's a good thing seriously though I always consider her butt flat but wide. Of which I consider my own.

ReputationRep:
    that's rude and racist black women don't have big butts that's stereotyping.

And you can't even see her butt in the pic I posted. And I don't think you can make you hips wider through surgery you can redistribute fat from the waist but the hip bones are what they are.
    Uhm excuse me I didn't say all black women secondly I'm actually a black woman myself and I'm, saying that's the traits people often associate black women with both media and society and it's certainly something kylie thinks which she had admitted b4 like ??? why don't you remain quiet about things you don't know maybe? also I didn't stare at the pic because I've seen her more than enough images to realise what she's done to her body and what surgery she's undergone so try again....and Brazilian butt lifts and hip enlargement are still considered as surgery so try Googling next time maybe? rude much

ReputationRep:
    if her butt isn't small then what is a small butt? Either way I guess that's a good thing seriously though I always consider her butt flat but wide. Of which I consider my own.
    Umm, how about her sister Kendall? Umm, most white girls who are a size 6/8?

My butt is probably smaller than hers, as are all my skinny friends. And I honestly don't care, I'm happy with my shape, maybe you should try that out too. Once you hit your 20s you learn there are bigger things to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    Uhm excuse me I didn't say all black women secondly I'm actually a black woman myself and I'm, saying that's the traits people often associate black women with both media and society and it's certainly something kylie thinks which she had admitted b4 like ??? why don't you remain quiet about things you don't know maybe? also I didn't stare at the pic because I've seen her more than enough images to realise what she's done to her body and what surgery she's undergone so try again....and Brazilian butt lifts and hip enlargement are still considered as surgery so try Googling next time maybe? rude much
    More black women have curvier backsides than white women. It's very rare to see a slim white woman with a naturally curvy bum, but I've noticed it's quite common with black women.

ReputationRep:
    ffs the fact that people are fighting over someone as useless as Kylie Jenner.

She had fat injected into her hip area so it appears wider and more curvy from the front and the sides shapely from behind.
    her butt are isn't bigger that it used to be, it just looks like that from certain angles/her jutting her spine out to infinity and beyond for pics

her butt doesn't stick out anymore than it used to, she just has more fat on her hips

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen a picture of her lately? Her butt has increased dramatically. It's Kendall's which is more natural (still got an amazing figure)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Umm, how about her sister Kendall? Umm, most white girls who are a size 6/8?

My butt is probably smaller than hers, as are all my skinny friends. And I honestly don't care, I'm happy with my shape, maybe you should try that out too. Once you hit your 20s you learn there are bigger things to worry about.
    Kendall has narrow hips. And again this is stupid most white girls aren't even thin... Please stop with the fantasy.

You must be talking about runway model skinny. I was talking about people who actually eat. Just saying. Most people over here in America have much bigger bums. I guess that's why I feel like I have a flat one like hers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoebeM99)
    Have you seen a picture of her lately? Her butt has increased dramatically. It's Kendall's which is more natural (still got an amazing figure)
    kendall is TOO skinny but I've always figured she does that on purpose. I wouldn't want to be that thin. I'd rather put on 10-20

ReputationRep:
    She looks like Micheal Jackson's and Mick Jagger's aborted love child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batoot)
    ffs the fact that people are fighting over someone as useless as Kylie Jenner.

She had fat injected into her hip area so it appears wider and more curvy from the front and the sides shapely from behind.
    her butt are isn't bigger that it used to be, it just looks like that from certain angles/her jutting her spine out to infinity and beyond for pics

her butt doesn't stick out anymore than it used to, she just has more fat on her hips
    You can't get fat injections to your hips... It can only go to your butt... And what's so odd about her getting wider hips when they widened when she was a minor? Espeically in a family where wide hips is very popular.

ReputationRep:
    Kendall has narrow hips. And again this is stupid most white girls aren't even thin... Please stop with the fantasy.

You must be talking about runway model skinny. I was talking about people who actually eat. Just saying. Most people over here in America have much bigger bums. I guess that's why I feel like I have a flat one like hers.
    Maybe in America most white girls aren't thin, but over here in the UK a lot of us still are, maybe you should come visit some time, broaden your very narrow perspective.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.