Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does Kylie Jenner have a nice body? Or is she too skinny? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justnicole18)
    You can't get fat injections to your hips... It can only go to your butt... And what's so odd about her getting wider hips when they widened when she was a minor? Espeically in a family where wide hips is very popular.
    she didn't have them as a minor, puberty does have an effect but I think we all witnessed that happened and it's nearly ended, but her bodily proportions are suddenly pear shaped, when that isn't her genetic shape, also she's a jenner not a kardashian.

Additionally, kim's hips weren't as wide before, she got hip and butt injections, and yes you can have liposuction to practically anywhere you want m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Maybe in America most white girls aren't thin, but over here in the UK a lot of us still are, maybe you should come visit some time, broaden your very narrow perspective.

kylie is American. So this topic is not about uk girls. It's not the topic. And I'm happier to be the size I am would definitely not want to be smaller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batoot)
    she didn't have them as a minor, puberty does have an effect but I think we all witnessed that happened and it's nearly ended, but her bodily proportions are suddenly pear shaped, when that isn't her genetic shape, also she's a jenner not a kardashian.

Additionally, kim's hips weren't as wide before, she got hip and butt injections, and yes you can have liposuction to practically anywhere you want m8.
    she turned 18 last august. The pictures I posted came out in August...

And yeah that actually happened to me. When I was 16 my hips were more like kendall's. It's pretty typical to get wider hips because as a child you tend to be shaped like a ruler. No one is born as a baby pear shaped.

ReputationRep:
    she turned 18 last august. The pictures I posted came out in August...

And yeah that actually happened to me. When I was 16 my hips were more like kendall's. It's pretty typical to get wider hips because as a child you tend to be shaped like a ruler. No one is born as a baby pear shaped.
    yeah same my hips grew way wider, but believe what you want, its obvious she's had surgery, it doesn't just happen overnight. She wasn't a child before these hips magically appeared, whatever month it was.

ReputationRep:
    who cares? its her body...

ReputationRep:
    woodsmash

ReputationRep:
    yeah same my hips grew way wider, but believe what you want, its obvious she's had surgery, it doesn't just happen overnight. She wasn't a child before these hips magically appeared, whatever month it was.
    yeah she was... She was a child when she had this body as she just turned 18 last august..... This was last august.

ReputationRep:
    I think the thing that made her hips wider is puberty... I have had the same thing happen to me through high school. When a girl goes through puberty her hips get wider...
    I know that... But at age 15/16, when I presume most girls have gone through the majority of changes, her body was markedly different to what it is now. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that it's due to 'puberty', but it just makes me suspicious because it's happened so quickly and so late into 'puberty'

ReputationRep:
    yeah she was... She was a child when she had this body as she just turned 18 last august..... This was last august.

it's sus that it happened around the time of her facial plastic surgery that's why.
    also "last august" that's like what 6 months ago not even a year ... we've only just started 2016

2014 pic: she has the tits so clearly puberty has happened, her butt is fake just admit it, it's just the way she got the surgery done she didn't get it too extreme so that its appears natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    I know that... But at age 15/16, when I presume most girls have gone through the majority of changes, her body was markedly different to what it is now. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that it's due to 'puberty', but it just makes me suspicious because it's happened so quickly and so late into 'puberty'
    Yeah I think slimmer girls start puberty later. I'm slimmer not anorexic skinny but on the thinner side I didn't start puberty until I was 13. And I didn't get my curves until like 17. Puberty is just different from individual to individual. That's my experience.

ReputationRep:
    Her body is the best thing about her (in terms of looks), she is definitely not too skinny, I wouldn't even call her skinny.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a guy? Seriously no one gets everything at the same time.... Puberty is a gradual process. You can get breasts that doesn't mean you're done with puberty if that were the case many girls would stop puberty at 12 or even 10 because their breasts grew and then they had to stop puberty by your logic.

And she had a birthday in august. An 18th birthfday. So you're contradicting yourself when you say she didn't get the surgery when she was a minor. Which was my whole point. I don't think she had surgery as a minor. And it's to me obvious that puberty can make her hips wider. Also surgery to make hips wider doesn't usually happen especially when her butt is flat. She'd likely have gotten her butt done as well...

it's sus that it happened around the time of her facial plastic surgery that's why.
    also "last august" that's like what 6 months ago not even a year ... we've only just started 2016

2014 pic: she has the tits so clearly puberty has happened, her butt is fake just admit it, it's just the way she got the surgery done she didn't get it too extreme so that its appears natural.

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I prefer girls who don't have work done. But someone of that figure would not meet a no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Too skinny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    kendall is TOO skinny but I've always figured she does that on purpose. I wouldn't want to be that thin. I'd rather put on 10-20
    Very late reply, but yeah me also, I'd like to put on some weight as I find bones slightly gross.

ReputationRep:
    She used to be nice before she got all that **** done to her....

I would still hit it though....she still is kinda hot :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoebeM99)
    Very late reply, but yeah me also, I'd like to put on some weight as I find bones slightly gross.
    a lil bit of chunky is key

too skinny is eww.

ReputationRep:
    Too skinny - her butt is clearly fake. Looks unnatural as ****. If she was naturally as fat as one would expect given her butt that would be nice.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's anything wrong with her body at all :confused:

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Too skinny - her butt is clearly fake. Looks unnatural as ****. If she was naturally as fat as one would expect given her butt that would be nice.
    Who the **** cares how thin her body is with an arse as good as that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.