Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for 2 or 3 people to find a flat/house with in Sheffield watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for 2 or 3 people to look for a 3 or 4 bed house or flatshare in Sheffield (ideally Crookes, Broomhill, Walkley, Ecclesall). I'm starting the Sociology undergrad course at University of Sheffield in September as a mature student (will be 22 when I start) so would prefer to live with people around 20-30, possibly post grads or just other mature students. I'm sociable, tidy, friendly and respectful so looking for similar people! Don't know many people in Sheffield so definitely looking for a sociable house.

Looking for a nice house/flat that can feel like home but obviously not going for 5 star luxury.. ideally would like to pay £400 a month at the most.

Let me know if you're also looking for a place, I've already seen a few which are available from the start of July, would be good to get somewhere sorted as soon as!

Also if you have a room in an established houseshare around July/August time for 10 months to a year then let me know as that's also a possibility.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm a student at Brighton university and I'm moving to Sheffield in June to complete a year placement as part of my course. I'm also looking for a place to live and interested in looking with you.

ReputationRep:
    Are you still interested ?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.