Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for 2 or 3 people to look for a 3 or 4 bed house or flatshare in Sheffield (ideally Crookes, Broomhill, Walkley, Ecclesall). I'm starting the Sociology undergrad course at University of Sheffield in September as a mature student (will be 22 when I start) so would prefer to live with people around 20-30, possibly post grads or just other mature students. I'm sociable, tidy, friendly and respectful so looking for similar people! Don't know many people in Sheffield so definitely looking for a sociable house.

Looking for a nice house/flat that can feel like home but obviously not going for 5 star luxury.. ideally would like to pay £400 a month at the most.

Let me know if you're also looking for a place, I've already seen a few which are available from the start of July, would be good to get somewhere sorted as soon as!

Also if you have a room in an established houseshare around July/August time for 10 months to a year then let me know as that's also a possibility.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm a student at Brighton university and I'm moving to Sheffield in June to complete a year placement as part of my course. I'm also looking for a place to live and interested in looking with you.

ReputationRep:
    Are you still interested ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.