The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Manchester Uni or Leicester Uni?

I got an offer from both and I really like the sound of both of the courses and I really can't decide which one. So making the decision based on other things such as what's the social life like ? Nightlife ? Obviously good in Manchester, what about Leicester? Plus what's the diversity like in both uni's???? Thanks!
Manchester Uni hands down
Original post by portiahiggins
I got an offer from both and I really like the sound of both of the courses and I really can't decide which one. So making the decision based on other things such as what's the social life like ? Nightlife ? Obviously good in Manchester, what about Leicester? Plus what's the diversity like in both uni's???? Thanks!
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Personally I would say Leicester is better. What course you on? Leicester is not a big city, but is large enough for it to have a 'city' feel. It has a great energy, a lot of history (not just King Richard III) and a much more 'communal' feel to it than Man city which is huge. Nightlife is great in Leicester and a lot of choice of venues. 02 on campus is best according to majority. Mingling with locals is fun too! Manchester doesn't have such a friendly feel to it but yes it is more prestigious by name. I personally was happy in Leicester and have no regrets about chosing it over more prestigious yet pretentious unis.

Original post by portiahiggins
Reply 3
this thread was created 3 years ago:smile:
So Leicester is a good uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending