Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what are the June 2004 AQA PYA5 questions? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which one of the follwoing is coming up on wedensdays psychology exam. Please pm me if you know, thanks!

Either free will, reductionism or nature vs nurture

Either schizophrenia, depression or naxiety disorders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Does anyone know which one of the follwoing is coming up on wedensdays psychology exam. Please pm me if you know, thanks!

[SIZE=2]Either free will, reductionism or nature vs nurture.

Either schizophrenia, depression or naxiety disorders.[/SIZE]
    If we knew I think we'd all be a lot less stressed
    People have hypothesised it won't be anxiety disorders because that's come up twice in a row - but you can never second guess an exam board.

ReputationRep:
    No-one knows what is def going to come on on wed but looking at past exam questions it is unlikely that anxiety disorders will come up for the psychopathology ques because they have been tested on in the last 2 exams. Prob depression or schizophrenia. Thats all the help i can give! x

ReputationRep:
    Revise all of them. Since anxiety disorders have come up twice in a row, the examiners are going to be evil and give it to you again, because they know that most people aren't going to revise it due to the 'twice in a row' factor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Revise all of them. Since anxiety disorders have come up twice in a row, the examiners are going to be evil and give it to you again, because they know that most people aren't going to revise it due to the 'twice in a row' factor.
    Lol, chidori - location written in Japanese characters, just noticed that.

You're quite right, there's absolutely no way of telling what's going to come up, and when. If something hasn't come up in say, three years, you might be more on the right track of guessing it. Unfortunately not the case, though, there isn't enough to rotate.
    Shame because Section A units are bloody hard to revise. (Have therapies over here)

ReputationRep:
    I'll be livid if anxiety disorders comes up

ReputationRep:
    Ditto! i think you'd hear me swear in the exam

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.