Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    This might of already been asked, however I haven't been able to find it. I'm looking to stay in an Urbanest residence next year, whilst studying in London. I was wondering what do they provide, or is everything provided by the students (cooking stuff, bin bags etc)? Also is anyone staying in Urbanest currently, and fo you think its a good place for a first year student to stay?
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.