Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kissing my crush for the first time Watch

Announcements

I like this girl and i know that she likes me too, i want to step things up a bit by kissing her but i'm not sure whether i should do it spontaneously or if i should ask her if it would be alright if i kissed her

ReputationRep:
    Don't verbally ask it is pathetic, there is something called non verbal intuition, if you put your hands on her face and she does not resist she is almost certainly receptive.

Wow, I admire your confidence haha

How do you know she won't mind?

ReputationRep:
    Reminded me of my crush.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask, whatever you do.

Maybe start with smaller things like hand holding or hugging, and if it's all good then I'm sure it'll come naturally.

ReputationRep:
    Never ask. That being said make sure she 100% wants to kiss you. Analyse her body language etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Never ask. That being said make sure she 100% wants to kiss you. Analyse her body language etc
    No such thing, this might lead to paralysis.

The best thing to do is read the signals and be intuitive, look at what her eyes and face are doing (is she preparing herself to be kissed?). Is she letting you touch her or flinching?

ReputationRep:
    Dost ask if possible. Just stroke her face with one finger and peck her on the lips.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I asked... shh, it was my first kiss

we laughed about it for days on end afterward :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    All the guys I've kissed have all asked me before doing it for some reason . Like everyone else said don't ask her and try and analyse her body language

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.