Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'm beginning to think applying to Clare was a bad idea. It seems that loads of people apply there, and hence the competition will be crazy!!! What will become of me? :confused:
    bah ull be fine, u seem nice enough! hmm is clare nice? havent been there lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    So are my mates, they have to go in when everyone else is off! I'm going in anyway, see if I can help them out.
    Good luck Adhsur! If I were you I would be caning the revision instead of being here...
    School started today so everyone else has lessons. I took the day off because I have a cold. I know...hehehe, I'm very silly for being here instead of revising. I've almost given up. I'm too ill. I'm so unprepared, but ah well, what happens happens now!!! I'm very unmotivated. I think I should go to sleep now.

P.S Can I have some rep to go with the good luck???

ReputationRep:
    I'm beginning to think applying to Clare was a bad idea. It seems that loads of people apply there, and hence the competition will be crazy!!! What will become of me? :confused:
    Huh, try Girton! I got that extra yellow form, which means they're not sure about me and want to know more...
    I think Clare is about as competitive as the average college, which would be 4 applicants per place or something.
    What will become of you will be what is supposed to happen. If you get in, great! If not, wasn't meant to be , that's my attitude anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    bah ull be fine, u seem nice enough! hmm is clare nice? havent been there lol
    Thanks! I haven't been there either, but it was very careful choosing on my part.

ReputationRep:
    Huh, try Girton! I got that extra yellow form, which means they're not sure about me and want to know more...
    I think Clare is about as competitive as the average college, which would be 4 applicants per place or something.
    What will become of you will be what is supposed to happen. If you get in, great! If not, wasn't meant to be , that's my attitude anyway...
    Well, you have the right kind of attitude then! It means you never get upset so I suppose it's very sensible. (If only my brain worked that way though!). I have already applied to Clare, sweetheart. I doubt the yellow form is because you are borderline - it is probably just procedure for that particular college.

ReputationRep:
    School started today so everyone else has lessons. I took the day off because I have a cold. I know...hehehe, I'm very silly for being here instead of revising. I've almost given up. I'm too ill. I'm so unprepared, but ah well, what happens happens now!!! I'm very unmotivated. I think I should go to sleep now.

P.S Can I have some rep to go with the good luck???
    Suppose you could delay your exam 'til January, you might feel better then...
    But I've given you the good luck rep now, so don't let me down!

ReputationRep:
    Suppose you could delay your exam 'til January, you might feel better then...
    But I've given you the good luck rep now, so don't let me down!
    I might as well go for it now. It'll drive me crazy if I leave it any longer. I won't let you down. As long as my health doesn't let ME down!! hehee. Thanks for the rep!! eeeee only a few points away from 200 - will I get three gems? will I? will I?! *gets excited*

Nighty night!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you have the right kind of attitude then! It means you never get upset so I suppose it's very sensible. (If only my brain worked that way though!). I have already applied to Clare, sweetheart. I doubt the yellow form is because you are borderline - it is probably just procedure for that particular college.
    Just think about it, doesn't it always pan out for the best and make you better? That's what I realised.
    Well I know of others who got a similar form, but mine said Girton on it. And neither of the other Girton applicants from my sixth form have had it. But one of the Peterhouse applicants has. He has ambitions! Oh well...

ReputationRep:
    I might as well go for it now. It'll drive me crazy if I leave it any longer. I won't let you down. As long as my health doesn't let ME down!! hehee. Thanks for the rep!! eeeee only a few points away from 200 - will I get three gems? will I? will I?! *gets excited*

Nighty night!
    Night!

Adhsur! Adhsur! Adhsur!

ReputationRep:
    Just think about it, doesn't it always pan out for the best and make you better? That's what I realised.
    Well I know of others who got a similar form, but mine said Girton on it. And neither of the other Girton applicants from my sixth form have had it. But one of the Peterhouse applicants has. He has ambitions! Oh well...
    I got a form from Clare. Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Night!

Adhsur! Adhsur! Adhsur!
    My name is that entertaining to call out is it? hehehe. It's Rushda, actually. Night!!

ReputationRep:
    Ooops.. is that what the yellow form means?? Lol.. I got one too but I thought it was just a procedure. Have you set yours off yet?

(Original post by Elle)
    Ooops.. is that what the yellow form means?? Lol.. I got one too but I thought it was just a procedure. Have you set yours off yet?
    I got one from girton the other day. Have to give it back by 15th november though so thank god ive done mine and its in the post :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Haven't sent mine off yet Elle, I'm stumped on the bit about the choice of course. I want to study Maths, and at Cambridge. They are coincidental to me, the actual Cambridge Maths course hasn't swayed me one way or another :confused:
    Also the bit on the main things we studied, didn't I already cover that in the module results bit???

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like the same form St.John's sent me - they want it back by the 15th too. Mine is white though.

a.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't sent mine off yet Elle, I'm stumped on the bit about the choice of course. I want to study Maths, and at Cambridge. They are coincidental to me, the actual Cambridge Maths course hasn't swayed me one way or another :confused:
    Also the bit on the main things we studied, didn't I already cover that in the module results bit???
    Yeh that bit confused me a little aswell! I wasn't sure if I should just put down the modules for Maths or list what I had done in the modules like Trig, Algebra etc???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Yeh that bit confused me a little aswell! I wasn't sure if I should just put down the modules for Maths or list what I had done in the modules like Trig, Algebra etc???
    Your chosen subject was... (maybe you told me but I forgot, or maybe you didn't :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    Your chosen subject was... (maybe you told me but I forgot, or maybe you didn't :confused: )
    Lol.. yeh I had! It was Law..
    Which do you think I should do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Lol.. yeh I had! It was Law..
    Which do you think I should do?
    Oh yeah course it was (geddit, course, boom boom hahaha I kill myself... I'll get my coat...)

Which should you do? The one you want. Believe me, I did the Art GCSE and never had an interest so I didn't acheive too highly in it (a C in my book is like 'good result but could have been better'). If you want to do Law you will maintain an interest in it. Even to me it seems interesting, my mates are dong the A-Level and it really is good to look at.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah course it was (geddit, course, boom boom hahaha I kill myself... I'll get my coat...).

Oh no!! Thats was awful!! Lol

Which should you do? The one you want. Believe me, I did the Art GCSE and never had an interest so I didn't acheive too highly in it (a C in my book is like 'good result but could have been better'). If you want to do Law you will maintain an interest in it. Even to me it seems interesting, my mates are dong the A-Level and it really is good to look at.
    Oooo.. I'm really confused now? Perhaps we're talking about two different things. I meant should I put down just the modules in course details or what we did in the modules for the Girton application..?

Lol.. sorry I prob confused you..

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.