Want more information about this university?

Saudi student that wants to do foundation year.

Watch
themark6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello. I'm a student that took the Saudi high school system, and I'd like to go to the university of Manchester to study medicine there. Is it possible to apply for foundation year in medicine without having to take GCSE's and A-Levels and just applying with the Saudi high school report card?
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by themark6)
Hello. I'm a student that took the Saudi high school system, and I'd like to go to the university of Manchester to study medicine there. Is it possible to apply for foundation year in medicine without having to take GCSE's and A-Levels and just applying with the Saudi high school report card?
Email them and ask; you would probably need to do an access course first though?
Kawla
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a Libyan certificate which is the same as the Saudi one. They will ask for an IELTS instead of maybe 6-7 depending on course and that obviously your certificate is translated into English. I am currently studying a foundation year at the moment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (157)
60.38%
I don't have everything I need (103)
39.62%

Watched Threads