Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever been approached by a stranger? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    If we're including clubs / pubs, of course. If we're talking on the street ... once or twice, yes.

I evidently just radiate awesomeness.
    True

ReputationRep:
    Asked a girl for directions. The weird person ran away from me, Who does she think I am? I only wanted to know where her bedroom is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    He came telling me something happened to my brother so I freaked out and he was talking to me and after asking a few questions I saw through his ******** and stopped talking to him but he continued to talk to me, calling me pretty, asking how old I was, if I had a boyfriend etc. etc. I was ignoring him but when he didn't leave I told him to **** off or I'll call the cops
    Didn't do anything for him
    He was really tall and big - mustve been like over 6ft he just stood infront of me and towered over me I couldn't see anything he started hugging me and I kind retracted but he grabbed me and started leaning in when I grabbed his mouth and squeezed as hard as I could x'D (got all his spit on my hand ¬_¬ yeugh)
    My friend started calling me constantly because she didn't know why I was running late for class and that mustve scared him off
    He ran off in the other direction as fast as he could and I was just like
    :eek: ***** YOU KISS ME AND RUN OFF?!
    So I was swearing at him from the other side of the road as he was running away x'D

And that was that shook me up a bit for a few weeks but after not seeing him again for a while I was fine :3
    Oh wow, LOL! The part where you said you were swearing at him from the other side of the road is quite funny

And wow, you actually squeezed his mouth? You go girl!

ReputationRep:
    yes!! he asked me to go with him because he was a book writer :/
    on another occasion a guy asked me for the time then asked if i wanted to share his joint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    Oh wow, LOL! The part where you said you were swearing at him from the other side of the road is quite funny

And wow, you actually squeezed his mouth? You go girl!
    x'DDD trust me
    he was running and I was all like "GET BACK HERE YA PIECE OF ****" and everyone driving past in their cars was like

Yupp hard as I can for some reason didn't freeze over like I thought I would and aimed for dem big lips x'D

this was like round the corner from school so I told my head of 6th form and he was like "just walk with a friend"
    yeah... thanks jerk ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    By guys and girls :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    By guys and girls :lol:
    If I was gay my life would be so much easier, I am a gay magnet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    If I was gay my life would be so much easier, I am a gay magnet.
    Same here :rofl: Odd moment when my sister came home and said "Joe says you're so hot, haha!". "Tell Jo I said thanks... wait, who's Jo? Ohhhhh, hang on, you meant JOE... Cool..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Same here :rofl: Odd moment when my sister came home and said "Joe says you're so hot, haha!". "Tell Jo I said thanks... wait, who's Jo? Ohhhhh, hang on, you meant JOE... Cool..."
    Maybe they have a hairy ass fetish

ReputationRep:
    Yes all the time.

I pulsate with animalistic sex appeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Yeah ¬_¬ Londoners are so horny
    this random guy tried to kiss me

I told him repeatedly to leave me alone for the whole 5 mins he was walking next to me and talking to me
    eventually threatening to call the cops if he didn't leave me alone
    but clearly that was not enough

well he did leave me alone tbf... only after he got what he wanted :cry2:

I blocked the kiss though and almost ripped his mouth off :lol:
    london seems full of weird lads

like jaysus beyond creepy

Ive been approached a few times from memory...all done very well by lovely people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    london seems full of weird lads

like jaysus beyond creepy

Ive been approached a few times from memory...all done very well by lovely people.
    yupp
    I've been approached by loads more nice people though - just asking for directions or something

I think I just look approachable x'D

ReputationRep:
    Some guy stopped his car in the middle of the road to ask me out a few months ago and it was really awkward and made me so uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    yupp
    I've been approached by loads more nice people though - just asking for directions or something

I think I just look approachable x'D
    you do.

ReputationRep:
    you do.
    Thanks hun :*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Thanks hun :*

marry me.

ReputationRep:
    marry me.
    Wait let me ask my husband
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk jk x'D

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and what I always find weird is when a guy opens by asking me for the time and then later in the conversation proceeds to ask for my number and gets his phone out... I'm thinking, surely you could have checked the time yourself... Busted

ReputationRep:
    Yeah by this weirdo when I was in Schuh in Birmingham. I was sat trying on a new pair of converse and he asked me if I worked there (clearly I didn't when I was trying on shoes ffs, and I was 16 so looked 12 tops). I said no so he asked me for my number. He must have been at least 20.
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I was on work experience at a hospital and was sitting down on a bench outside on my lunch break. This man walks past me then comes back and introduces himself to me. He was so persistent and kept complementing me (it was so awkward) and so much older than me. I told him I'm much younger than you and he guessed my age at the time (17) then he said 'its ok I'm 29'. I was like are you kidding me- leave now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.